Self-confidence quotes293 self-confidence quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Question Askers-Screening: A lot of people have accused you of being narcissistic.
- Sandy Bates: No, I know. People think that I'm egotistical and narcissistic, but it's not true. I... As a matter of fact, if I did identify with a Greek mythological character, it would not be Narcissus.
- Question Askers-Screening: Who would it be?
- Sandy...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Men knew their worth, knew who they were.”
“- Caesar Flickerman: And what did you say to her in the end?
- Katniss Everdeen: I told her that I would try to win. That I would try to win for her.
- Caesar Flickerman: Of course you did. And try you will.”
“- Eric Lamonsoff: Whoa. Okay, you sure you want to go with those boots, honey? I know you bedazzled them yourself. I'm just wondering if they'll attract too much attention, you know, from outer space.
- Donna Lamonsoff: It's the last day of school, and Mom said I'm free to express myself.
- Eric Lamonsoff: Oh, building the confidence right there...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Mary Ellen, you were great tonight. It's so inspiring to see a single mother with so much confidence on stage. Really.”
“- Phil Foster: No, no, no, no, no. I can't do this.
- Claire Foster: Yeah, you can. Because you are a beautiful and amazing man, and the father of my children, and you are gonna get in there and work that pole like a runaway.”
“There has never been anything greater than what I have become.”
“If arrogant is the only word people use to describe me now, I would say I think I am making progress.”
“- Walter Kresby: You're even better at sex, don't deny it.
- Joanna Eberhard: I wasn't going to.”
“Life is something you dominate, Nick. If you're any good.”
“- Nina Ivanovna Yakushova aka Ninotchka: Must you flirt?
- Count Leon d'Algout: Well, I don't have to, but I find it natural.”
“All my fear? All my shyness? Gone!”
“- Polly: Look at how funky he is!
- Louise Miller: So just go up and talk to him.
- Polly: I could never be that hip!”
“- Draco Malfoy: Scared, Potter?
- Harry Potter: You wish.”
“In my small way I am a woman of the world. And I know where things can lead to.”