Wishes quotes299 wishes quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- "Shorty" Hoolihan: I wonder what it's going to be like having things instead of wishing for them.
- Claire Blake: It's not nearly as much fun.
“- Clara: Have a nice party.
- Muffy: Nice? It's gotta be better than nice. It's gotta be bloody unforgettable.”
“God I go to church every goddamn Sunday! You gonna bring the demons out of me!”
“All I want is freedom, a world with no more night.”
“- Carolina: What do you want in life?
- El Mariachi: To be free.
- Carolina: Simple.
- El Mariachi: No.”
“You think you're the only person on earth who wakes up every morning wishing they were someone else?”
“I wish I really could die. Go someplace by myself and die alone - like an elephant!”
“Wishes do come true.”
“As a welcome home present, I bought you such wonderful new clothes. I just hope that Richard doesn't get jealous that I didn't get him anything. Oh, but then, he is such a dear. I'm sure that he won't mind. You see, I've always wanted a little girl. But, of course, when my husband left... Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Friendship with a man? That's asking for moonlight at midday.”
“Sometimes I wish mother was here so I could send you back to her.”
“- Huey: Gee, I guess one of us has got to wish for peace and happiness all over the world.
- Genie: Hey. These are wishes, not miracles.”
“There's some things you should wish for and some things you shouldn't. That's what my little brother Frankie told me. He told me I only had three wishes, and I looked into his eyes, and I don't know why I believed him.”
“- Snowbell: I wish I were the one that was dead!
- Margalo: Really?
- Snowbell: No. But I'm feeling very unhappy!”
“- Monica: Make a wish.
- David: It came true already.”
“- Pinocchio: Someday, I'm gonna be a real boy!
- Geppetto: A real boy! It's my wish! It's come true!”
“- Lucy: B, when you grow up would you like to be a shepherd?
- Bea: No, I don't think so.”
“- Aladdin: Genie, I wish for your freedom.
- Genie: One bona fide prince pedigree coming up. I... What?
- Aladdin: Genie, you're free!”