The Rock quotes
“- Peyton Kelly: My mom says that she fell in love with you because you played guitar and you sounded just like Elvis.
- Joe Kingman: Really? Well, what do you think?
- Peyton Kelly: I think she was tone deaf, and you sound more like a wounded moose than the king.”
“I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.”
“I may be a king, but I'm a wrestler first.”
“- Joe Kingman: Then you get inside people's minds, and you drive them crazy!
- Peyton Kelly: At least I got a mind, because if I didn't, I'd be just like you!”
“- Karen Kelly: That's not your decision to make. Sara appointed me her guardian.
- Joe Kingman: I missed 8 years of Peyton's life. And I'm not gonna miss anymore. And I will fight for this.”
“- Captain Charles T. Baker: You'd destroy the whole base just to get me?
- Neera: That is sick!
- Captain Charles T. Baker: Actually I'm kinda flattered.”
“* Jesup: Horses are faster.
- Mathayus: But camels are smarter.”
“I have an answer to your question, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.”
“I know your a good football player. You may even be great. And I am gonna push you until we find out.”
“- Mathayus: How long will this time of peace last?
- The Sorceress: Nothing lasts forever my king, that is the destiny of all kingdoms.
- Mathayus: Then we'll make our own destiny.”
“Tell us your invasionplans! And don't bother taking over my mind. If you do, Captain Kisno has orders to shoot me. If you take over Captain Kisno's mind, Lieutenant Groit has orders to shoot him. If you take over Lieutenant Groit's mind, Sergeant York will shoot Captain Kisno, Lieutenant Groit and myself along with these three soldiers.”
“- Lem: This is great! Yesterday, my life was perfect. Now, I'm the most wanted super-criminal in the world.
- Captain Charles T. Baker: At least you have a world. I'll probably never see mine again.”
“- Lem: Are you here to take over our world and, like, eat our brains?
- Captain Charles T. Baker: Hold on. What kind of sick planet is this? First of all, it's supposed to be uninhabited, okay? Nut full of sea monkeys dancing to the oldies. My mission was to plant Old Glory, whack a few golf balls and head back to the Kids Choice Awards. I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Agent 23: What are you doing? Are you texting?
- Larabee: Yeah. Letting my fiancee know we won't be able to get married in June, 'cause I'll still be in this meeting.”
“- Joe Kingman: You think you're right about everything, just like her!
- Peyton Kelly: What else?
- Joe Kingman: You scrunch your nose when you get angry, just like her!
- Peyton Kelly: Keep it coming!
- Joe Kingman: You're always working me with those big brown eyes... well actually it's really cute, but it doesn't matter. Because it's just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Elliot Wilhelm: When are you going to call me?
- Chili Palmer: When your phone rings.”