The Rock quotes
“- Malcolm Moore: You know you're an idiot, right?
- Sean Porter: I'm making progress. I used to be an asshole.”
- Moana: Teach me to sail!
- Maui: Pfft.
- Moana: My job is to deliver Maui across the great ocean. I should - I should be sailing.
- Maui: It's called "wayfinding", princess, and it's not just sails and knots, it's seeing where you're going in your mind. Knowing where you are by knowing where you've been.
“This is a video game, which means we have special skills.”
“- Moana: How do you get your tattoos?
- Maui: They show up, when I earn 'em.
- Moana: How d'you earn that one? What's that for?
- Maui: That, uh, man's discovery of nun-ya.
- Moana: What's nun-ya?
- Maui: Nun-ya business.”
- Mitch Buchannon: My gut says there's some bad shit going on over there, and my balls say we need to go over there and check it out.
- Matt Brody: Your balls said that?
- Mitch Buchannon: Yes, they did.
- Matt Brody: Okay, my balls say: "Just take it easy right here. Just chill".
- Mitch Buchannon: Why the fuck do your balls sound like... (continue)(continue reading)
“If you start singing, I'm gonna throw up.”
“- Emma Gaines: What now?
- Raymond Gaines: [embracing Emma] Now, we rebuild.”
“When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting.”
“- Beck: You're just like every other jackass that I've taken down. First they try to run, then they try to fight, then they try to negotiate. And when that doesn't work, you're gonna do what all the others do when they realize it's over.
- Travis: What's that?
- Beck: You're gonna get down on your hands and knees and you're gonna beg me for a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Raymond Gaines: I want to thank you guys for being there for Blake.
- Emma Gaines: Yeah, thank you.
- Ben Taylor: You're welcome. But it was more like she was there for us. I think.”
“You're measuring the stars, not giving the sky a high five.”
“Nothing is where it used to be and the way it used to be was perfect. We were supposed to protect our kids.”
“- Raymond Gaines: You ready?
- Emma Gaines: Do I sound ready?
- Raymond Gaines: Yep.”
“- Peyton: Daddy you won the championship!
- Joe Kingman: Aw, Peyton. I won much more than that.”
“- Mathayus: All right, that was the easy part. Everybody know what to do?
- Balthazar: Cripple the guards.
- Philos: Ignite the powder.
- Arpid: And try not to get killed.”
“You don't get abs like these eating peanut butter patties.”