Courage quotes446 courage quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Rumble in the Bronx
“If you got the guts, drop the gun.”
- From the movie: Grand Hotel
“To life! To the magnificent, dangerous, brief, wonderful life... and the courage to live it! You know, Baron, I've only lived since last night, but that little while seems longer than all the time that's gone before.”
- From the movie: 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag
- From the movie: Straight Time
“- Max Dembo: You know what I'd like to do... Why don't you run me by that hotel we'll check it out.
- Mickey: Yeah, well I'll drive you out there but I'm not gonna rob it for you, you have to do that yourself. I got stomach trouble... no guts.”
- From the movie: Follow That Bird
- From the movie: Deep Cover
“A man has two things in this world: his word and his balls. Or is that three things?”
- From the movie: Nothing to Lose
- From the movie: The Man in the Iron Mask
- From the movie: Star Trek: Generations
“Sometimes it takes courage to try, Data. And courage can be an emotion too.”
- From the movie: The Grapes of Wrath
“It takes no nerve to do something, ain't nothing else you can do.”
- From the movie: Die Hard with a Vengeance
“No guts. No glory.”
- From the movie: Du Barry Was a Lady
“Be brave, my friend, you're dying for your country.”
- From the movie: Die Hard 2
- From the movie: Clash of the Titans
“Perseus and Andromeda will be happy together. Have fine sons, rule wisely... And to perpetuate the story of his courage, I command that from henceforth, he will be set among the stars and constellations. He, Perseus, the lovely Andromeda, the noble Pegasus, and even the vain Cassiopeia. Let the stars be named after them forever.”
- From the movie: The Thin Man
“- Dorothy Wynant: He still wants to marry me.
- Clyde Wynant: He's a brave man!”
- From the movie: The Jungle Book
- From the movie: Joe Versus the Volcano
“Well, does it take more guts to twice traverse a staircase in a burning building, or to make a one-time leap into a volcano? Damned if I know, Kemosabe.”
- From the movie: Gone With The Wind
“With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.”
- From the movie: Street Fighter
“- Chun Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away! A hero... at a thousand paces.
- Bison: I'm sorry. I don't remember any of it.
- Chun Li: You don't remember?
- Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.”
- From the movie: Braveheart
“What does that mean to be noble? Your title gives you claim to the throne of our country, but men don't follow titles, they follow courage.”
- From the movie: Poltergeist II: The Other Side
“- Taylor: I'm a warrior. A warrior would rather be defeated and die, than act against his nature. That is the path you have chosen to take, whether you know it or not. You should assume full responsibility.
- Steve Freeling: Responsibility for what?
- Taylor: Responsibility for everything. Everything in your world.”