Habit quotes135 habit quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Wet Hot American Summer
“Before we start I'd just like to say that the campers you're about to see suck dick...nevertheless...please.....welcome them.”
- From the movie: Stuart Little
“- Stuart Little: Snow, where are you going?
- Snowbell: Oh, I gotta yawn, stare at traffic, lick myself. And believe me, that could take hours if you do it right.”
- From the movie: No Cure For Cancer
“You all have that friend who's quitting it. I quit smoking. I quit drinking. I quit meat, and I feel great. I get up in at six in the morning and have a nice big bowl of oat bran. Then I go to the bathroom for three and a half hours. I eat another bowl of oat bran and go back into the bathroom for six more hours. All I do is eat and shit, I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Kicking and Screaming
- From the movie: Deuces Wild
- From the movie: My Demon Lover
“Just another day in the Big City. Let's go home, boys. Hello.”
- From the movie: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
“They've gone missing. I mean, war does have a habit of doing that to people.”
- From the movie: Young Guns
“He ain't all there is he?”
- From the movie: Hanging Up
“Look through the beds of every, single female patient!”
- From the animation: Chicken Run
- From the movie: At the Circus
“- Peerless Pauline: You're the man I've been dreaming of!
- J. Cheever Loophole: What do you eat before you go to bed?”
- From the movie: Nutty Professor II: The Klumps
“It's funny how you get used to certain things in life. You get used to being overweight. I know I did. You even get used to people making fun of you. Somewhere along the line, I got used to being alone. And I just don't want to be alone anymore.”
- From the movie: The Bridges of Madison County
- From the movie: The Stupids
“- Stanley's Neighbor: Hey Stanley, I haven't seen you much this weekend. What have you been doing?
- Stanley Stupid: Oh you know, had breakfast, read the paper, saved the world.”
- From the movie: Night on Earth
“- Driver - Paris: Don't blind people usually wear dark glasses?
- Blind Woman: Do they? I've never seen a blind person.”
- From the movie: The Year of Living Dangerously
“Our first air conditioned hotel. Here, Americans and Europeans pay to pick up cold.”
- From the movie: Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Kirk: What are you doing?
- Spock: I am preparing to toast a marsh melon.
- McCoy: Well, I'll be damned. A marsh melon. Where'd you learn to do that?
- Spock: Before leaving the ship, I consulted the computer library to familiarize myself with the customs associated with "camping out".
- McCoy: Well, tell me, Spock. What do you do after we... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Devil in the Flesh
- From the TV Series: Stephen King's Storm of the Century
“Hell is repetition.”
- From the movie: Memories of Me
- From the movie: Sudden Impact
- From the movie: Late for Dinner
“I used to give you rides on my back when you were just a little girl. You're too big for that now.”
- From the movie: The Draughtsman's Contract
“Chasing sheep is a tiresome habit best left to shepherds.”
- From the movie: Payback