Habit quotes135 habit quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Home Alone 4
- From the movie: Still Alice
- From the movie: Strike!
“Just imagine, we'll have to wash our hair every night. We'll have to sleep on rollers til our scalps bleed. Then we'll have to get up at six every morning for the comb out. Your lungs will be lined with hairspray. Then you need all this equipment to push up the tits and blitz the zits and spray the pits!”
- From the movie: Nate and Hayes
“- Captain Bully Hayes: Not much of a drinker, are you?
- Nathaniel Williamson: No.
- Captain Bully Hayes: Well, it's a useful habit sometimes.”
- From the movie: Hannibal
“- Barney: Do you ever think he might come after you? You ever think about him at all?
- Clarice Starling: Well, at least thirty seconds of everyday. I can't help it. He's always with me, like a bad habit.”
- From the movie: Superman
“- Lois Lane: Any more at home like you?
- Clark Kent: Uh, not really, no.”
- From the movie: Coyote Ugly
“- Violet Sanford: Why won't you give up on this?
- Kevin O'Donnell: Because I've been giving up on people my entire life and it's a nasty little habit, so you're going to sing at the club or...
- Violet Sanford: Or you'll what?
- Kevin O'Donnell: I'll never kiss you again.”
- From the movie: Hard Boiled
- Insp. "Tequila" Yuen: What's with all these paper cranes? You bored? Maybe you feel lonelyhere?
- Alan: You know, I've always hated making cranes. I make one each time I kill somebody. How about it, shall I make you one?
- Insp. "Tequila" Yuen: No thanks. And if you'll get killed, who'll make yours?
- From the movie: The Royal Tenenbaums
“- Raleigh St. Clair: You've made a cuckold of me.
- Margot Tenenbaum: I know.
- Raleigh St. Clair: Many times over.
- Margot Tenenbaum: I'm sorry.
- Raleigh St. Clair: And you nearly killed your poor brother.”
- From the movie: Arsenic and Old Lace
“This is developing into a very bad habit! I don't know if I can explain it to you. It's not only against the law, it's wrong!”
- From the movie: Murder at 1600
- From the movie: The Bad News Bears
- From the movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's
“I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.”
- From the movie: Angel Heart
“- Harry Angel: What do you do around here in the summertime?
- Izzy: I bite the heads off rats.
- Harry Angel: What do you do in the winter?
- Izzy: The same.”
- From the TV Series: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
“So Dawn's in trouble. Must be Tuesday.”
- From the movie: The Family
“Hey boys, is this your approach to women? You're not gonna get very far. Girls are not some toys that you fuck in the park! Okay? Your future depends on women, don't you care about your future? So take care of them, or else you're not gonna have one.”
- From the movie: Runner Runner
“- Richie Furst: I've never even been on a private plane before today.
- Rebecca Shafran: You get used to it pretty quickly.”
- From the movie: The Beach
“When you develop an infatuation for someone, you always find a reason to believe that this is exactly the person for you. It doesn't need to be a good reason. Taking photographs of the night sky for example. Now, in the long run, that's just the kind of dumb, irritating habit that would cause you to split up. But in the haze of infatuation, it’s...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Grand Hotel
“Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.”
- From the movie: Coup De Torchon
Do you know why dogs sniff each other's butts? When dogs still ruled the world, they held a convention to vote new laws. The head dog said: "I suggest that due to poor hygienehere, our assholes we leave at the door". The dogs agreed and de-assholed. But just then, a tornado blew in and mixed all the assholes up. Not one dog recognized his own.... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Stoker
“- Charles: It's a bad habit you know.
- India: Sneaking up on people?
- Charles: Following uncles around.”
- From the animation: Stuart Little 2
“- Snowbell: Cats don't eat raisins! We have too much class. We eat fish byproducts.
- Stuart Little: How about the alley?
- Snowbell: An alley? I'm a cat! We're fastidious creatures. We use a litter box. We don't just yell 'Bombs away' and go wherever we are!”
- From the movie: The Great Escape
“- Blythe 'The Forger': Tea?
- Hendley 'The Scrounger': I only drank tea once. In a hospital.”
- From the movie: The Beach
“I just feel like everyone tries to do something different, but you always wind up doing the same damn thing.”