Pornography quotes115 pornography quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I got fired yesterday for filming up my boss's skirt. I told her it was for a documentary called what the ground sees. Oddly enough, she didn't buy it.”
“I've seen better acting on porno.”
I spent 5 hours with this guy ramming his dick up my ass and these two women licking my clit. Not what you expect, though - it's just acting. At first, it was great. And then you have some prick director who comes over and yells "Cut!" in your face and some queen make-up artist who comes over every couple of minutes to touch up the make-up... (continue)(continue reading)
“If there's one thing older than art, it's pornography.”
“- The Killer: [reading pornography magazine] Nice breasts...
- Drew Decker: What do you want?
- The Killer: I wanna see what your insides look like.
- Drew Decker: Then turn to page 54.”
“- Quentin: What do you live for? Do you have a wife, or a girlfriend, or something?
- Worth: Nope. I've gotta pretty fine collection of pornography.”
“- Screen Voice #1: Look! An alien!
- Screen Voice #2: Yeah. We'd better have sex with each other.
[Sam McKenna discreetly looks at the screen]
- Mitch Weaver: Note to self: Sam just looked at the screen.”
“Two's company, and three's an adult movie.”
“- Interviewer: What's the difference between Orgazmo and your previous porn titles, like Schindler's Fist?
- Maxxx Orbison: I really think history will describe Orgazmo better than I possibly could.”
“- Holden McNeil: You've got like thirty books there! We're only going to be gone for two days!
- Banky Edwards: Variety's the spice of life. I like a wide selection. Sometimes I'm in the mood for nasty close-ups, sometimes I like them arty and air-brushed. Sometimes it's a spread brown-eye kind of night, sometimes it's girl-on-girl time....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Coulmier: But why must you indulge in his pornography?
- Madeleine: It's a hard days' wages slaving away for madmen, what I've seen in life - it takes a lot to hold my interest.”
“If anything happens to me, there's a box of magazines under my bed; get rid of them, okay?”
“Let me see. I bet you've never seen anything like this before, huh, Barnhill. You probably don't even know about the birds and the bees, you butthead.”