Sarcasm quotes249 sarcasm quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Casey: What am I supposed to do? Write a piece called "We're all fucked"?
- Charlie Geller: Yes! That's a perfect title!
“God must have some kind of plan to teach me some kind of lesson. I just can't figure out what it is.”
“I'm sorry Gerry.”
“This is not some cute tech like the Iron Man suit!”
“You cling to your pathetic life, those closest to you betray you and those you claim to protect don't even know your name.”
“My apologies. I was worried you were having a party, but I see now you really are having a wake.”
“- Victoria Lasseter: You were made a temporary supervisor because you kissed the right asses.
- Adrian Yates: Because I'm the right man for the job.
- Victoria Lasseter: According to who? Daffy Duck?”
“- Kate: What would you do if you were in my shoes?
- Bella: Get new shoes.”
“- Erich Van Wyck: Is that it?
- Burt Gummer: Sure as hell ain't Mickey Mouse.”
“Wow. You know... What has to happen in a person's life to become a critic anyway?”
- Richie Lanz: Thanks for not killing me.
- Tariq: [answers in Pashtun]
- Richie Lanz: What did he say?
- Riza: "The day is not over yet".
“- Kate Ellis: The young you still lives inside you!
- Maura Ellis: Just like shingles ya'll!”
“You're right, it's a classic kidnapping. They took our children and the canned goods and pasta.”
“- Albert Goldman: Don't give me that tone!
- Armand Goldman: What tone?
- Albert Goldman: That sarcastic contemptuous tone that means you know everything because you're a man, and I know nothing because I'm a woman.
- Armand Goldman: You're not a woman.
- Albert Goldman: Oh, you bastard!”
“You are a footnote.”
“- Market Trader: Isn't it an especially lovely day sweetheart?
- Miss Shepherd: Don't sweetheart me! I'm a sick woman. Dying possibly!
- Market Trader: Chin up love. We all got to go sometime ... [under his breath] Smells like you already have.”
When I was at camp, my favorite activity was always arts and crafts. Or, as we used to call it: arts and farts and crafts. We used to make drawings... cave drawings! Which is my way of saying we were cave men. I went to camp so long ago that I can remember saying "sticks and stones may break my bones" and meaning it! I went to camp so long ago... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Set: Did you miss me?
- Hathor: I have to miss you, I'm your prisoner.”
“- Barbara: Why wouldn't we go out with Ronald. I mean he's cute and sweet...
- Patty: And good...
[Cindy and Barbara stare at her]
- Patty: Come on, a lady never talks.
- Cindy Mancini: Well I'll have to remember that the next time I see one.”
“I’m working with a first-time director here who’s more interested in Instagramming my ass. Hashtag Jessica Alba’s ass.”