Solutions quotes140 solutions quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Chief Insp. Charles Dreyfus: Doctor, please, you must help me. Is Clouseau real, or am I going mad again?
- Dr. Paul Laprone: What do you think?
- Chief Insp. Charles Dreyfus: What do I think? What can I think? If that nincompoop is really alive and the things I heard are true, he'll probably be decorated again for rounding up the biggest drug...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why don't you xerox 100 copies of that report, pass them out among 100 guys in Washington and then organize 100 meetings to discuss it, and by that time the meteor will have hit and we won't have any more problems!”
“- James Andrews: One man can't move mountains, you know.
- Charlie Chan: But two can start digging.”
“Where there's a will - and there is a fucking will - there's a way - and there is a fucking way.”
“- Kate Filmore: Okay, let's just say we are in this hypercube or whatever; does this diagram show us how to get out?
- Jerry Whitehall: Well... no. You see a hypercube isn't supposed to be real. It's just a theoretical construct.”
“I see the problems. I feel them and I'm trying to make something good out of it.”
“- Big Chris: I understand if this has come as a bit of a shock. But let me tell you how this can be resolved by you, a good father.
- JD: Go on.
- Big Chris: He likes your bar.
- JD: Yes?
- Big Chris: He wants your bar.
- JD: And?
- Big Chris: Do you want me to draw you a picture?”
“Sugai-san, I am the solution... to your problems.”
Why can't they just say, "go to this place, here's the treasure, spend it wisely"?
“- Mathilda: There's no doorbell.
- Léon: So knock on the door.”
“Elementary, my dear Watson.”
“- Fred Ritter: Benny? You're leaving me with my back to the wall here. I mean, we gotta come up with something!
- Ben Jahveri: It is not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our favor going against us.”
“Sometimes there are things no one can fix.”
“- TV Commentator: You scientists are supposed to come up with a way of solving this problem rather than feeding the opposition? It doesn't make any sense.
- Scientist: Well, I can think of another alternative. Since these things seem to congregate in heavily populated areas and since we have not touched upon any of our nuclear resources... why...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Like the man says, there's no problems, only solutions.”
“- Dolly: Wolf Fishbein said, in order to hide the bodies, you ate them!
- Max: So, what are you making a fuss? Some bury, some burn, I ate!”
“- Captain Winston Havelock: You know, O'Connell, ever since the end of the Great War, there hasn't been a-a single challenge worthy of a man like me.
- Rick O'Connell: Yeah? We all got our little problems today. Don't we, Winston?”
“It's only in going uphill that you realize you're headed downhill.”
“- Dr. Lily Sinclair: Eddie what are you doing?
- Eddie Kasalivich: The best I can.”