Solutions quotes139 solutions quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Bob Roland: General Smith reports a gas attack. He wants to know what to do.
- Rufus T. Firefly: Tell him to take a teaspoonful of bicarbonate baking soda and a half a glass of water.”
“- Robert Crosbie: I'll do whatever you think is right.
- Howard Joyce: I don't think it's right, but I think it's expedient.”
“You give away free hot dogs and put up an inflatable gorilla, shit's gonna go down.”
“I have replaced an evil brain with a good one. I have made amends for the great tragedies my father and my brother unintentionally brought to this community. I have restored the good name of Frankenstein.”
“One day, I will become the greatest Jedi ever. I will even learn how to stop people from dying.”
“What'll I do? What'll I do? I can lick this problem, but how? Think, Spacely, think.”
“There's plain few problems can't be solved with a little sweat and hard work.”
“- Trix: Who are you looking for?
- Barry Haven: A runaway.”
“I'm on the verge of wrapping up this case.”
“- Roland T. Flakfizer: Let's step outside and settle this like men!
- Lazlo: We are outside.
- Roland T. Flakfizer: Ok, let's step inside and settle it like women.”
“- Ash: It's ad apted remarkably well to our atmosphere considering its nutritional requirements. The only thing we don't know about is temperature.
- Ripley: Okay, what about temperature? What happens if we change it?
- Ash: Let's try it. I mean most animals retreat from fire, yes?
- Dallas: Fire, yeah.”
“- Anna: How did you get in here?
- Semyon: There are always open doors, Anna Ivanovna.”
“- Lambert: Yes! I say that we abandon this ship! We get the shuttle and just get the hell out of here! We take our chances and... just hope that somebody will pick us up!
- Ripley: Lambert, the shuttle won't take four.
- Lambert: Then why don't we draw straws and...
- Parker: I'm not drawing any straws. I'm for killing that goddamn thing right now.”
“- Chief Insp. Charles Dreyfus: Doctor, please, you must help me. Is Clouseau real, or am I going mad again?
- Dr. Paul Laprone: What do you think?
- Chief Insp. Charles Dreyfus: What do I think? What can I think? If that nincompoop is really alive and the things I heard are true, he'll probably be decorated again for rounding up the biggest drug...” (continue)(continue reading)