Joan Cusack quotes
“- Tess McGill: I know what I'm doing.
- Cyn: Yeah, screwing up your life.
- Tess McGill: No, I'm trying to make it better! I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life working my ass off and getting nowhere just because I followed rules that I had nothing to do with setting up, ok?”
“- Joe Devine: Can you help me find a script?
- Fanny Nash: This is Hollywood. Just go outside and ask anyone you see to give you a script. A gardener, a cripple, a child molester. They've all got 'em.”
“- Alsatia Zevo: I'm very disappointed that you never once had an applesauce sandwich on your menu.
- Joe at Cafeteria: Applesauce? Miss Zevo, the sandwich will get all soggy.
- Alsatia Zevo: Oh, I don't mind.
- Joe at Cafeteria: I make you one tomorrow, okay?
- Alsatia Zevo: Okay, thank you very much.”
“Six thousand dollars? It's not even leather!”
“- Blair Litton: You think anyone who's proud of the work we do is an ass-kisser.
- Aaron Altman: No, I think anyone who puckers up their lips and presses it against their bosses buttocks and then smooches is an ass-kisser.”
“- Gail Dwyer: Who is that, honey?
- Marty: It's, uh, my mother.
- Gail Dwyer: I thought she was dead!
- Marty: Yeah, I know, it's really weird!”
“Except for socially, you're my role model.”
“- Gina: Look at this place... I mean, would you look at that toilet? It's the most disgusting toilet I ever saw! What if you had to pee right now?
- Val: Just shut up, I do have to go pee right now!”
“My name is Ruth Meyers. Call me Ruth Meyers.”
“- Alsatia Zevo: You know, you remind me a lot of my brother.
- Captain Patrick Zevo: That's impossible. We're exact opposites.
- Alsatia Zevo: That's what I mean. He's all silly and soft on the outside and on the inside he's really strong and you're just the opposite.”