Animals quotes730 animals quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Arnie: How do rabbits get born?
- Sam Marlowe: Same way elephants do.”
“One thing in the world I hate: leeches. Filthy little devils.”
“Did you know gorillas burp when they're happy?”
“- Wilson: Who's Harvey?
- Miss Kelly: A white rabbit, six feet tall.
- Wilson: Six feet?
- Elwood P. Dowd: Six feet three and a half inches. Now let's stick to the facts.”
“Dogs are very, very pleasant with people that they're connected to.”
“Bugs have always loved me.”
“- Dr. Dolittle: I've come to the conclusion, with the possible exception of yourself, I have nothing in common with the human race.
- Matthew: You know, the trouble with you Doctor Dolittle, is you prefer animals to people.
- Dr. Dolittle: But, animals are so much more fun than people!”
“These fish languages, they really only work underwater. It's fascinating! The basic system is mouth movements and bubbles signals. At the moment, I can only make big bubbles and they keep on telling me I'm shouting.”
“- Derek: Two o'clock, buffalo...
- Kate: Wow!
- Derek: Some people say it's the most dangerous animal out here. But it's not.
- Kate: What is?
- Derek: We are.”
“- Derek: Take good care of my elephant...
- Kate: Our elephant!”
“By the time the plague was contained, man was without pets. Of course, for man this was intolerable. I mean, he might kill his brother, but he could not kill his dog!”
“- Carol: I think we are having rabbit.
- Colin: Rabbit? Oh. I thought they'd all been killed off.
- Carol: No. She has a friend.
- Colin: A rabbit?
- Carol: No, I think the friend has rabbits.
- Colin: Poor bunny.”
“I am the jungle's eyes. I can see the past, and the future. It is I, Kaa, who witnessed the coming of man. And the jungle trying to survive. I saw chaos and darkness come to our lands. I saw the tiger, Shere Khan, killing man, and breaking the jungle's ancient law. And then, one fateful night, I saw the jungle place its hopes into the hands of a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Akela: When you were a cub, I looked you in the eye and saw no fear. I believed that one day you would bring peace to the jungle. But you have become a man now.
- Mowgli: I'm not a man! But neither am I a wolf.”
“- Agnes: You saw a for real, like, unicorn? What did it look like? Did you pet it? Did it smell like candy? Was it fluffy?
- Scar-Faced Man: It was so fluffy... I thought I was gonna die!”
“No matter where you go or what they may call you, you will always be my son.”
“Unicorns are really real! And I'm gonna find one!”
“- Jonathan Knox: I've never seen a grizzly just turn and run like that.
- Warren Stantin: Everybody else up here acts like they've never seen a black man before. Why should the bear be different?”