Animals quotes730 animals quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Get outta here, wolfdog. You better get back to your own pack!”
“- Tillie Hippo: There's always Broadway. Yeah, Broadway. I hear hippos are very, very big on Broadway.
- Frances: They're big everywhere, Darling.”
“- Shira: Wait, this half a snack is a dinosaur whisperer?
- Buck: And expert Salsa dancer.”
“- 'Bandit': Who did it?
- Cledus Snow: Don't look at me.
- Doc: Probably another elephant.
- 'Bandit': I know that, when did it happen?
- Doc: Long time ago.”
“This lowly, handless, deeply unattractive mudlover is a pig.”
“- Phil: What the fuck is wrong with those chickens?
- Mr. Chow: They're angry. All I feed them is cocaine. And chicken.”
“- David Aames: Do you remember what you told me once? That every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around.
- Sofia Serrano: I'll find you again.
- David Aames: I'll see you in another life... when we are both cats.”
“- Robert 'Rabbit' Nurick: God, Meg, you've got a lot of beef. Where did you get all this beef?
- Meg Greene: Did you see my cows out front?
- Robert 'Rabbit' Nurick: No.
- Meg Greene: Oh!
- Dusty: You slaughter your own cows, Meg, nice.”
“- Rubber Baron: Madam, I'm still standing firm on both my legs.
- Molly: You're a big game hunter, aren't you?
- Rubber Baron: What's that got to do with it?
- Molly: Then you should know: When you shoot an elephant, he sometimes stays on his legs for ten days before he topples over. Good night!”
“- Judy Hopps: We have nothing to fear, but fear itself.
- Stu Hopps: And bears.”
“- Harry Smythe: Man! Boss,these elephants are busting my rump.
- Lord Edgar Dobbs: Stop it, Harry, we could've been in Cairo on camels.”
“- Dr. Robert Hoffstetler: He's bleeding. What happened?
- Richard Strickland: It's an animal, Hoffstetler. Just keepin' it tame.”
“I ain't got no life! I just got a living and the only way I get to do that is through these pelts!”
“- Rick: Those are poisonous, you know!
- Evelyn: Only if they bite you.”
“- Harry Dalton: My 9th grade science teacher always said that if you put a frog in boiling hot water, it would jump out. But put it in cold water, and heat it up gradually, it would slowly boil to death.
- Nancy: What's that Harry? Your recipe for frog soup?
- Harry Dalton: It's my recipe for a disaster.”
“- Cam Wexler: When a male is sweet on a female, he searches the entire beach to find the perfect pebble to present to her. When he finally finds it, he waddles over and presents the stone by placing it at her feet. If she accepts, they'll be life-long mates.
- Charlie: It's kind of like an engagement ring.”
“In my country, for violating sacred beast you get beaten to death with bamboo stick.”
“- Slivko: Who'd win, tigers or cubs?
- Hank Marlow: A tiger would win, obviously. A cub's just a baby bear. Now wait till the bear gets bigger...”