Animals quotes729 animals quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Vinny Gambini: What about these pants I got on, you think they're ok? Oh!
- Mona Lisa Vito: Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... bam! A fuckin' bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The more I learn what is a man, the more I want to be an animal.”
“It's important to think. It's what separates us from lentils.”
“I am not a man! And I am not an animal.”
“It always amazes me when people go rent horses and ride them.”
“My tragedy is that all I want is a dog, and yet I have been cursed with cats all my life.”
“Every time I decide I want a child I get another pet. I have 3 dogs, 13 birds and 3 horses, what does that tell you?”
“- Sgt Howell: Have you ever roped a goat, Hollywood?
- Hollywood Zane: No, Sarge.
- Sgt Howell: Have you ever looked into a goat's eyes?
- Hollywood Zane: No, Sarge.
- Sgt Howell: Good. That would be unnatural.”
Ladies and gentlemen, do you like the pelt? Be honest, because some bitch stopped me on the way in. "What poor and unfortunate creature had to die for you to wear that?".
“If I were an animal, I would be an eagle.”
“Get back, you brain damaged bag of bones, or I'll have you gassed!”
“Did you know that a cat's penis is sharply barbed along its shaft? I know for a fact the females were not consulted about that.”
“Of all the animals, man is the only one that is cruel. He is the only one who inflicts pain for the pleasure of doing it.”
“Wild animals never kill for sport. Man is the only one to whom the torture and death of his fellow creatures is amusing in itself.”
“One dog moves out, another moves in. It's the circle of life.”
“I'm a 51-year-old who likes cats better than people.”
“It’s really one of the great paradoxes of being in a position where I have to talk to a great many people, but deep down, I’m happiest with animals.”
“Dear Mr. Core, three days ago my son Bailey was taken by wolves. This happened twice already here. No one in the village will hunt them, and I am alone here now. I have read your book. I know you have done this before. In my heart, I know that you are able to do it now. I do not expect you to find my son alive, but you could find the wolf who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“They seem to have more freedom, and to know more of peace and happiness, though they are only unreasoning animals, than we humans do. We who have the gift of understanding.”
“Animals are a continuous source of inspiration and wonder to me. I would love to play a dog.”
“- Lucas: It could contaminate the water.
- Thor: We can throw it in the forest.
- Lucas: It's a sex drug. What if a fox eats it and tries to fuck a squirrel? It'll kill him!”
“- Arnie: How do rabbits get born?
- Sam Marlowe: Same way elephants do.”