Animals quotes730 animals quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“He threw my hand to a crocodile, the beast liked it so much, it's followed me ever since, licking its lips for the rest of me.”
“Panda's don't walk. We roll!”
“We are just like wild animals now, with no place to be going.”
“The squirrels are gonna take over the world, I knew it! I always said, squirrels are little shifty little guys.”
“- Dina Byrnes: I had no idea you could milk a cat!
- Greg Focker: Oh, you can milk just about anything with nipples.
- Jack Byrnes: I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?”
“- Jewel: I'm trying to escape!
- Blu: Escape! Why? This cage is awesome.
- Jewel: The cage! Oh, what was I thinking? I wouldn't expect a pet to understand.
- Blu: Pet? Did you just call me a pet? For the record, I am not a pet! I am a companion. And you know what? Do whatever you want! Cause tomorrow morning, Linda will come for me and this...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Conservationist: What are you doing?
- Cooker: I'm definitely not burning ants with a magnifying glass if that's what you're implying.”
“Milking a yak isn't exactly a picnic; but once you pick the hairs out, it's very nutritious.”
“- Mia: I can't do this, I'm a girl.
- Gym Teacher Harbula: What am I? A duck?”
“- Sarah Whittle: You just saw three monkeys go by on a motorcycle, didn't you?
- Judy Shepherd: Yeah.
- Sarah Whittle: Good girl.”
“- Raphael: What are you, chicken?
- Casey Jones: Who're you calling chicken, turtle?”
“- Lee Chandler: You know, I've seen a school of sharks tear a boat to pieces like it was made of cardboard because some kid threw a band-aid in the water.
- Patrick: Oh, yeah...
- Lee Chandler: Yeah, he did! Sometimes the only way to keep them off is to throw the kid directly in the ocean to distract them!
- Patrick: Shut up. Sharks don't even...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Bears are a proud people, although they're not people per-say. They're animals.”
“- Anna: Oh, Henry, this might interest you. The mother whale in the Ukraine had triplets.
- Henry Hackett: She told me she was on the pill!”
- Lloyd Christmas: My friend Harry and I are saving up to open our own pet store.
- Mary Swanson: That's nice.
- Lloyd Christmas: I got worms!
- Mary Swanson: I beg your pardon?
- Lloyd Christmas: That's what we're gonna call it. "I Got Worms"! We're gonna specialize in selling worm farms. You know, like ant farms.
“- Hotel Manager: Now have you thought of what animal you'd like to be if you end up alone?
- David: Yes. A lobster.
- Hotel Manager: Why a lobster?
- David: Because lobsters live for over one hundred years, are blue-blooded like aristocrats, and stay fertile all their lives. I also like the sea very much.”
“Animals don't lie. Animals don't criticize. If animals have moody days, they handle them better than humans do. ”
“If you do that to me one more time, you are glue!”
“- Will Rodman: You want me to take him? I can't take care of a monkey.
- Robert Franklin: He's not a monkey! He's an ape.”
“For too long we have occupied ourselves with responding to the consequences of cruelty and abuse and have neglected the important task of building up an ethical system in which justice for animals is regarded as the norm rather than the exception. Our only hope is to put our focus on the education of the young.”