Animals quotes720 animals quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Lloyd Christmas: My friend Harry and I are saving up to open our own pet store.
- Mary Swanson: That's nice.
- Lloyd Christmas: I got worms!
- Mary Swanson: I beg your pardon?
- Lloyd Christmas: That's what we're gonna call it. "I Got Worms"! We're gonna specialize in selling worm farms. You know, like ant farms.
“- Hotel Manager: Now have you thought of what animal you'd like to be if you end up alone?
- David: Yes. A lobster.
- Hotel Manager: Why a lobster?
- David: Because lobsters live for over one hundred years, are blue-blooded like aristocrats, and stay fertile all their lives. I also like the sea very much.”
“Animals don't lie. Animals don't criticize. If animals have moody days, they handle them better than humans do. ”
“If you do that to me one more time, you are glue!”
“- Will Rodman: You want me to take him? I can't take care of a monkey.
- Robert Franklin: He's not a monkey! He's an ape.”
“For too long we have occupied ourselves with responding to the consequences of cruelty and abuse and have neglected the important task of building up an ethical system in which justice for animals is regarded as the norm rather than the exception. Our only hope is to put our focus on the education of the young.”
“Don't breed, don't buy, don't even accept giveaways.”
“- Delbert McClintock: Spiders would find your barn a tad breazy this time of year. In that respect, spiders are a bit like you and me. No, I frankly doubt there are any spiders in your barn.
- Ross Jennings: Well, I frankly know there is Delbert. I saw a web! There is a web in my barn!
- Delbert McClintock: A web would indicate an arachnoid...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Do you know what a farm vet does? He helps cows get well so they can live long enough to be turned into quarter pounders. It's ridiculous!”
“- Neckbone: I hate snakes.
- Mud: That’s because God made them for us to fear. It’s a thing we knew to be afraid of before we even got into this world.”
- Ron Burgundy: What cologne you gonna go with? "London Gentleman", or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. "Blackbeard's Delight".
- Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... it's called "Sex Panther" by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
“Say hello to my stinky little friend!
[lifts the skunk's tail]”
“Are those sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?
[Scott Evil nods]”
“Sharks are like dogs, they only bite you if you touch their private parts.”
“A wise bear always keeps a marmalade sandwich in his hat, in case of emergency.”
“Are you God's work, or the Devil's? Oh, what do I care whose work you are? You poor, silent creature.”
“I want to go to Austria sometime with my daughter - she loves kangaroos!”
“- Blu: Not all birds fly! There are ostriches...
- Jewel: You are not an ostrich!
- Blu: Well... not technically.”
“- Mfana: Mr. Bellyflopolis, the crocodiles are fake!
- Jim: Why would you make them look so realistic?
- Mfana: Well, to scare the baboons away.
- Jim: You just scared a zebra stripe into my underwear!”
“- Hopper: Let this be a lesson to all you ants! Ideas are very dangerous things! You are mindless, soil-shoving losers, put on this Earth to serve us!
- Flik: You're wrong, Hopper. Ants are not meant to serve grasshoppers. I've seen these ants do great things, and year after year they somehow manage to pick food for themselves and you. So-so who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kathleen Smith: Bernie, it's inhuman to do that to a baby kangaroo! It's inhuman!
- Bernie Bonnelli: Has anyone ever told you that you're always repeating yourself? This is no ordinary kangaroo... Junior's different.”
“- Terri Fisher: The genetic difference between men and apes is only three percent. But that three percent gave us Einstein, Mozart...
- Phil Ohlmyer: ...Jack The Ripper.”