Animals quotes730 animals quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Trevor Garfield: Has anybody read 'Animal Farm'?
- Cesar: No, but I fucked a sheep once.”
“The pig's better potty trained than you, Greg.”
“- Michael: Maybe he's some animal that wasn't supposed to live; kind of like those rabbits we saw. He could be a monkey or an orangutan.
- Elliott: A bald monkey?
- Gertie: Is he a pig? He sure eats like one.”
“I had a really long talk with a squirrel one time, longer in fact than I can with most people.”
“- Bebop: You're a rhinoceros!
- Rocksteady: And you're a... I don't know what you are!
- Bebop: [sees his reflection] Huh, I'm a little piggy?
- Baxter Stockman: You're a warthog.”
“- Joe Dirt: There are three rules when dealin' with a deadly alligator. And yes, they are deadly, don't kid yaself. Rule number one, I'm number one. Ya hear that, I like ta kid around. Rule two, the croc's number two. Now before I begin...
- Kid at Gator Farm: Hey, what's rule three?
- Joe Dirt: What's that? Kid, give me a break now.
- Kid at...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You're an animal. A dog. All you understand is the fist and boot.”
“- Robert Franklin: Please, Mr. Jacobs! Lives are at stake! These are animals with personalities, with attachments!
- Steven Jacobs: Attachments?
- Robert Franklin: Yes.
- Steven Jacobs: I run a business, not a petting zoo. Find the most cost-effective way to put those apes down!”
“- Roy Lee: What's an auk?
- O'Dell: It's a bird that don't fly.
- Roy Lee: You mean like a parakeet?”
“He's a sharp tooth! We're not his family! We're his diet!”
You know what I say? I say one down, a couple hundred thousand to go. I don't mean to get on my high horse, but I'm telling you, I do not like the deer. I'm sick of it; they're taking over. They're like rats. They're destroying the ecosystem. I see a dead deer on the side of the road and I think, "That's a start".
“It's time to show Kong that man is king!”
“- Clara: What's the matter?
- Eggsy: Nothing. I just feel that our spirit animals need more time to get in sync and find a harmonious bond on the spiritual plane.”
“I'll have you know that I have the reflexes of a cat and the speed of a mongoose. Throw it. I dare you!”
“In this first generation, the original male also produced a queen, and together they will construct a primary nest which the queen will guard. But eventually, she will create reproductive offspring of her own. And when that happens, this town is dead... and the next town... and the next town... and the next one, and so on.”
“- Carmen: When I realized Django was my spirit-mate, the animal world became so visible to me.
- Joseph: As opposed to the vegetable and mineral worlds?”
“Farming with live animals is a 7 day a week, legal form of slavery.”
“- Gavin: Hey, guys. What do you think?
- Bobby: A bear?
- Gavin: Have you ever seen a bear that big?”