Cars quotes416 cars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Goes zero to 400 in three seconds, able to withstand a nuclear blast, armed to the teeth... Okay, that's pretty nice! And it's a hybrid.”
“Tinted car windows are one of the first things a celebrity buys once they become a celebrity. They're an absolute must.”
“I went through a windshield at 4 o'clock one morning and I don't give a fuck.”
“- Mike Howell: Get out. Get out of my car.
- Phoebe: No. No, Mike. I can't!
- Mike Howell: Get out of my car, okay!
- Phoebe: It's my fucking car!
- Mike Howell: Then get out of the car! Okay!”
“God gave me an okay mind, but a really good ass, which can feel everything in a car.”
“Racing data: tire pressure, downforce, weight distribution, aerodynamics. The racing world is changing.”
“I'm real sorry, that barn just came out of nowhere.”
“- Roman: That's reverse psychology. Dom will never see it coming.
- Little Nobody: It's neon orange. The International Space Station will see it coming.”
“- Robin: I want a car. Chicks dig the car.
- Batman: This is why Superman works alone.”
“- Mitch Weaver: Dr. Farthing, what happened to your arm?
- Dr. Farthing: Well, it was either from sleeping on it the wrong way or bookmakers throwing me out of a speeding car.”
“It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car.”
“- Engelberg: You're not supposed to have open liquor in the car. It's against the law.
- Coach Morris Buttermaker: So is murder, Engleberg. Now put that back before you get me in real trouble.”
“A whole new car from bottom up and bumper to bumper! A-ha! Wheeee! Damn, it's gonna be like the old days again!”
“To the casual eye, it's as good as invisible. Plus all the usual refinements: eject seat torpedoes, target seeking shotguns to shoot down mobile objects.”
“Automobiles are a useless nuisance. Never amount to anything but a nuisance and they had no business to be invented.”
“My asshole brother bought her back in September '57. That's when you got your new model year, in September. Brand-new, she was. She had the smell of a brand-new car. That's just about the finest smell in the world, except maybe for pussy.”
“- Edward: You gonna drive it or buy it a dress?
- Carter: Just getting to know each other.”
“- Gustav Shank: Couldn't you have picked a better car?
- Himmel Shank: I thought you'd like it. It's German.
- Gustav Shank: Haven't you ever heard of BMW, idiot?”
“These things are damn fast!
[to prove it, he punches the accelerator and collides with a tree]
I'm all right!”
“- Lieutenant Nabulsi: What kind of criminal drives a Prius?
- Sergeant Harris: A socially responsible one?”
“- Doc: You can't open a car with a coat hanger any more, Val.
- Val: Says who?
- Doc: Says the people who make cars.”