Cars quotes416 cars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Clyde Barrow: Now you just tell me what was wrong with that car.
- C.W. Moss: Dirt.
- Clyde Barrow: Dirt?
- C.W. Moss: Dirt in the fuel line... just blowed it away.”
“- Peter Highman: How have you made it this far? How have you not run yourself over in a car?
- Ethan Tremblay: I've done that.”
“- Reggie Hammond: How much of my money did you spend?
- Jack Cates: Oh, about 25 grand. You said I could buy a new car.
- Reggie Hammond: So where is it?
- Jack Cates: This is the new car!
- Reggie Hammond: This looks like the same piece-of-shit sky blue Cadillac you had before!
- Jack Cates: Yeah, I bought the same make, model, year, color,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Axel Foley: Is this your car?
- Jenny Summers: Oh, no. In Beverly Hills we just take whichever car is closest.”
“- Billy Hargrove: I'd give my dick for a truck like this.
- Robby Gillon: What would be the use in having it then?”
“- Amanda Kirby: If he'd been with you, he'd be completely safe. You drive five miles under the speed limit, Paul. And I've totaled three cars in three years.
- Paul Kirby: Well, not three. The Buick wasn't really totaled. I just said it was 'cause I wanted to get the S.U.V.”
“- Jesse: These are the additions, this is the basic layout of the car, and this is what it could look like when it's done. Red, green, whatever.
- Brian O'Conner: Hey man, you should be going to MIT or something.
- Jesse: No man, I got that attention disorder.
- Brian O'Conner: Oh, A.D.D.?
- Jesse: Yes, that shit.”
“- Marlene Lauda: Who are you, should I know you?
- Giovanni: What, you don't know? He's Niki Lauda: Formula One driver and he just signed with Ferrari.
- Marlene Lauda: He's driving like an old man.”
“- Claude Banks: Don't touch this car.
- Rayford Gibson: 'Cause I piss on the motherfucker. I ain't gonna touch it, I piss on it.”
“Hey, son of a Yuppi! Got the old man's rocket-ship out for the night.”
“The car of tomorrow... today.”
“Beautiful? Sunsets are beautiful. Newborn babies are beautiful. This... this is fucking spectacular!”
“- Harold Lee: We're stealing his car! We can't leave him back there!
- Kumar Patel: He stole your fucking car last week!”
“- Rudy: Manuel! What the hell are you using, water based paint?
- Manuel: Sure. How much rain do we get around here anyway? If you don't like these, I'll get you some others. Here is my inventory.
- Rudy: Manuel, this is a picture of 250 cars. I can't make a deal on a picture. Take these around back and I'll think of something.”
“- Doug MacRay: I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people.
- James Coughlin: Whose car are we gonna take?”
“Motor pool. Nothin' fancy. But if it's got wheels I can drive it and I can fix it.”
“Gas mileage is fine, but keep in mind - the first question every car buyer asks themselves is 'Will this car get me laid?'.”
“- Karin Carter: He's got a gun.
- Madison Carter: What were you doing in the car with him?
- Karin Carter: Talking about baseball.”
“- Carolyn Burnham: Uh, whose car is that out front?
- Lester Burnham: Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!”