Cars quotes416 cars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Let's move to Miami! Finally, I can get my face-lift. I want a Cadillac, too, a big, purple Cadillac, so I can ride around and laugh at poor people!”
“- Brenda Bradford: It's for you. I made it myself. Come on.
- Inspector Gadget: You made me a car? The only thing anybody's ever made me before is a sweater.”
“- Axel Foley: Gimme the key! I'm gonna follow 'em!
- Jenny Summers: Have you ever driven a Mercedes before?
- Axel Foley: No, but a car is a car. I drive my car every day.
- Jenny Summers: I'm driving. I've seen your car.
- Axel Foley: Oh, shit, that's cold.”
“- Holly Goodhead: Hang on, James!
- James Bond: The thought had occurred to me.”
“- Mike: I got a joke for you. What do they call a black man with a Lexus dealership?
- Wendell: What?
- Mike: Nigga.”
“It's a class system here at CB High, Stevie Boy. Check it out. There, you've got your motor heads, car jocks, all the world's a gasket and a lube job and a pack of Lucky's. Music of choice: Posi-traction overdrive, classic rock, Skynyrd, The Allmans, Bruce. Drug of choice: Beer, Miller Genuine Draft. Keggers can't be choosers.”
“- Annie Bean: It sounds like it's gonna break.
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: No, it does not sound like it's gonna break. It sounds like is has 700 horsepower. All right? You're being a girl. Believe me, all dudes love how this car sounds.
- Annie Bean: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I'm in a 700 horsepower dude lure?
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The Durango '95 purred away a real horrowshow. A nice warm vibraty feeling all through your guttiwuts!”
“- Rusty Griswold: Dad this is not the car you ordered.
- Clark Griswold: Take it easy Rusty... Ed this is not the car I ordered.”
“- Robin Pierce: Mark, we've been through this sex thing a million times.
- Mark Kendall: Half way through it a million times. It's what people do when they're in love! It's natural. It's right.
- Robin Pierce: Well it's not natural or right for me to do it in a car.
- Mark Kendall: What about an ice cream truck?”
“If you spent two years building your dream car, and then you started to notice that it was also the dream car of a certain type of person, like people who are - I don't know, let's just call them rapists out of convenience. If you started to notice that your peers were rapists, what do you think that says about the old you who built this car?”
“- Irina Asanova: KGB have better cars, you know.
- Arkady Renko: Ah, but they don't always take you where you want to go, do they?”
“You've got a BMW. Act like it!”
“- Friday: With the exception of you and canned cling peaches I'd be hard pressed to find anyone or anything that doesn't know you should never leave your car keys in the ignition.
- Streebek: It's called a mistake, Friday, but I don't suppose you ever make any of those, do you?”
“Fasten your seat belts. This is going to be a bumpy ride.”
“- Big Jim: See the nice red upholstery?
- Mr. Books: Yes, nice, very nice.
- Big Jim: Here, feel it.
- Mr. Books: I don't want to feel it.
- Big Jim: Feel it, I want you to get in the car and feel it.
- Mr. Books: I don't want to get in the car.
- Big Jim: Awww, get in the mother-fuckin' car man!”