Falling in love quotes497 falling in love quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Femme Fatale
“I thought about her every fucking second... of every fucking minute... for seven fucking years!”
- From the movie: Closer
- Dan: I fell in love with her, Alice.
- Alice: Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it", and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one.
- From the movie: Fandango
“- Gardner Barnes: You ever been in love, Phil?
- Phil Hicks: I don't know.
- Gardner Barnes: Of course you know. You ever thought you loved a woman, you loved her. That's all love is, mostly - thoughts.”
- From the movie: Hitch
“Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom.”
- From the movie: A Walk To Remember
“- Landon Carter: Jamie... I love you. [long pause] Now would be the time to say something.
- Jamie Sullivan: I told you not to fall in love with me.”
- From the movie: Chances Are
“Oh, Dr. Bailey, I don't know if it's just his body I'm attracted to or his soul. Or if it's just me. Mmm. I'm feeling... generally... attractive. The truth is, I'm so ripe, I'm about to fall off the vine.”
- From the movie: A Cinderella Story
“- Austin: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Sam: I'll let you know.”
- From the movie: Zoolander
There was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman".
- From the movie: The Thirteenth Floor
“- Jane Fuller: I fell in love with you before I even met you.
- Douglas Hall: How can you love me? I am not even real. You can't fall in love with a dream.
- Jane Fuller: You're more real to me than anything I've ever known.”
- From the movie: That Night
“- Sheryl O'Connor: I knew it from the moment we met we'd be together forever.
- Alice Bloom: Well... who told you?
- Sheryl O'Connor: Nobody tells you. You just feel it. It's like being on fire. Your whole body is glowing, like you're burning up. And your heart beats so fast, it feels like it's gonna burst.
- Alice Bloom: I knew it! I wish I'd...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Kiss of the Spider Woman
“You faggot piece of shit! You fell in love with that bastard?”
- From the movie: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- From the movie: Mermaids
“Please God don't let me fall in love and want to do disgusting things... Dear God, I love the way he throws.”
- From the movie: How Do You Know
- From the movie: My Big Fat Greek Wedding
“- Ian Miller: I know this great place... Zorba something... anyway, I'd love to take you there if you'd like to go.
- Toula Portokalos: Uh, that place, Dancing Zorba's...
- Ian Miller: Dancing Zorba's!
- Toula Portokalos: My family kinda owns that place.
- Ian Miller: [looking at her closely] I remember you. You're that waitress.
- Toula...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: This Means War
“Sometimes, falling is the best part.”
- From the movie: The Social Network
“A girl I loved in high school was with the co-captain of the lacrosse team and I wanted to take her from him so I decided to come up with the next big thing.”
- From the TV Series: Smallville
“My feelings for Clark are so ancient, they're... they're fossilized!”
- From the movie: Three to Tango
- From the movie: Now and Then
- From the movie: Larry Crowne
- From the movie: Grease
“I got chills. They're multiplyin'. And I'm losing control. Cause the power you're supplying. It's electrifyin'.”
- From the movie: Sixteen Candles
“- Jake: I do independent study with her. I catch her lookin' at me a lot. It's kinda cool, the way she's always lookin' at me.
- Jock: Maybe she's retarded.
- Jake: I'm being serious, okay? She looks at me like she's in love with me.”
- From the movie: Mona Lisa
“- Simone: She needs me George.
- George: And you needed me to get her.
- Simone: Haven't you ever needed someone?
- George: All the time.”
- From the movie: Under Fire