Falling in love quotes497 falling in love quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Way We Were
“Commitment is part of you. Part of what makes you attractive, part of what attracted me to you.”
- From the movie: The Arrival
“She's out of my bed, but still in my head.”
- From the movie: Elizabeth
“- Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester: You blush, Lady Knollys. Are you in love?
- Isabel Knollys: No, my lord.
- Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester: Then you should be, or waste all that beauty.”
- From the movie: Connie and Carla
“Oh God! I kissed Jeff! I kissed Jeff and I wanna kiss him again without my wig!”
- From the movie: Lying Eyes
“- Derek Bradshaw: I'm not free most weekends. Pro bono case. I don't think I can get away 'til next Tuesday.
- Amy Miller: So I have to wait five whole days to see you again?
- Derek Bradshaw: I'll be thinking of you the whole time.”
- From the movie: Labyrinth
“Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young girl whose stepmother always made her stay home with the baby. And the baby was a spoiled child, and wanted everything to himself, and the young girl was practically a slave. But what no one knew is that the king of the goblins had fallen in love with the girl, and he had given her certain powers. So...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Touch
- From the animation: The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- From the movie: A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy
“- Ariel: You said you believed in love at first sight.
- Maxwell: It's all in the smell. And you smell wonderful.”
- From the movie: Lilo & Stitch
“- Lilo: Don't worry. She likes your butt and fancy hair. I know. I read her diary.
- David Kawena : She thinks it's fancy?”
- From the movie: The Bounty
- From the movie: A Knight's Tale
- From the movie: Divorcing Jack
“I sat and thought of lovely Margaret, of her hair and her eyes and her laugh and the way she kissed me and her skin that smelled of mandarin oranges. She had died in my arms.”
- From the movie: The Happening
“- Mrs. Jones: [to Elliot Moore and Alma Moore] So what's with you two? Who's chasing who?
- Alma Moore: I'm sorry?
- Mrs. Jones: Ain't no time two people staring at each other, or standing still, loving both with their eyes are equal. Truth is, someone is chasing someone. That's the way we's built. So, who's chasing?
[Elliot Moore raises his hand]”
- From the movie: The Ugly Truth
“- Abby: You're in love with me. Why?
- Mike Chadway: Beats the shit out of me, but I am.”
- From the movie: Down to You
“- Cyrus: Don't you want to make me pancakes? No-one ever made me pancakes.
- Al Connelly: Cyrus, I'm in love with someone else. I can't make you anything.”
- From the movie: Man of the Year
“When you're in love with a beautiful woman, she can tell you that Gandhi ate hot dogs and you'll believe her.”
- From the movie: Practical Magic
“- Gillian - Age 10: Thought you never wanted to fall in love.
- Sally - Age 11: That's the point. The guy I dreamed of doesn't exist. And if he doesn't exist, I'll never die of a broken heart.”
- From the movie: Sideways
“- Jack: I might be in love with another woman.
- Miles Raymond: In love? Really? 24 hours with some wine-pourer chick and you're fucking in love?”
- From the movie: Henry & June
“You fall in love with people's minds.”
- From the movie: Madam Satan
“You are in love with love!”
- From the movie: Unfaithful
- From the movie: Bombshell
“I guess a girl's got to lose her head once, just to get it back again for keeps.”
- La trovi in Actors' Love Affairs
“I love being in love.”
- From the movie: A Lot Like Love