Opinions quotes282 opinions quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“No matter what label is thrown your way, only you can define yourself.”
“I don't try to guess what a million people will like. It's hard enough to know what I like.”
“- John Klein: What do you look like?
- Indrid Cold: It depends on who is looking.”
“There's only one thing worse than a man who doesn't have strong likes and dislikes, and that's a man who has strong likes and dislikes without the courage to voice them.”
“There's also no textbook telling you what to think.”
“- Marty Blank: I'm gonna drive to Mexico. What do you think?
- Rocky Merrick: I don't know what to think.
- Marty Blank: Well if you don't know what to think, then you probably shouldn't be making decisions.”
“I remember reading the book in high school and always thinking of Gatsby as this strong, stoic, suave, mysterious man who had everything under control. But when I read it as an adult, I realised he is a hollow man, a shell of a person trying to find meaning, who is not completely in touch with reality.”
Like "Gone With the Wind", [Greta] Garbo is monumentally overrated. Her voice is deep, she has no humor, her figure is flat, her carriage is not graceful, her feet are big, her private life is a fog. Only her face is perfect.
“- Det. Lt. Mark McPherson: Were you in love with Laura Hunt, Mr. Lydecker? Was she in love with you?
- Waldo Lydecker: Laura considered me the wisest, the wittiest, the most interesting man she'd ever met.”
“- Jo Barlow: Mr. Malone, can I ask you a question? Are you a criminal?
- Malone: I'm sure you could find some people who think so.”
“I read your broadcast up to the point where you describe the collapse of France. You commented on Nazi methods - foul fighting, bombing refugees, machine-gunning hospitals, lifeboats, lightships, bailed-out pilots - by saying that you despised them, that you would be ashamed to fight on their side and that you would sooner acceptdefeat than...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Roy Disney: Well? What do you think?
- Walt Disney: It's a barn.
- Roy Disney: It's our company's headquarters.”
“ It is easy to believe in freedom of speech for those with whom we agree.”
“- Dr. David Kibner: Elizabeth, could you please tell me, in your opinion, what is going on?
- Elizabeth Driscoll: People are being duplicated. And once it happens to you, you're part of this... thing. It almost happened to me!”