Sorrow quotes305 sorrow quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I am, I guess, depressed. I guess I've been depressed for about twenty-four years.”
“I am different. I'm free. All that useless pain, it's gone. It's something anyone can have, Will, and I want you to have it too.”
“Pain is relative, remember. You can not judge mine.”
“It was unbearable... every second, worse than the last.”
“So... I once told your predecessor that she was nothing but a combination of ones and zeroes. I was wrong. She was much more than that.”
“- Tweedledee: He's mad.
- Alice Kingsleigh: The Hatter?
- [the Tweedles nod]
- Alice Kingsleigh: Yes, I know... That's his muchness. That's what makes him so... him.
- Tweedledee: But he's grown darker. Less dafter.
- Tweedledum: Denies himself laughter.”
“The ashes were trampled into the Earth, and the blood became as snow. Who knows what they came for... weapons of steel, or murder? It was never known, for their leader rode to the south, while the children went north with the Vanir. No one would ever know that my lord's people had lived at all. His was a tale of sorrow.”
“A man becomes a critic when he cannot be an artist, the same way that a man becomes an informer when he cannot be a soldier.”
“I used to believe in this sport and Armstrong is killing it!”
“- Judy Hopps: I am a real cop.
- Nick Wilde: Never let them see that they get to you.
- Nick Wilde: You, bunnies, it’s all emotional.”
“- Louis: What if all I have is my suffering, my regret?
- Armand: Don't you want to lose it?
- Louis: Why? So you can have that too? The heart that mourns her, her that you burnt to a cinder.
- Armand: Louis, I swear that I...
- Louis: Ah, but I know you did. I know. You, who regrets nothing, you, who feels nothing. If that's all I have left to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“To be with someone, when you're not really with him can... it's... I think I might be less lonely... alone.”
“- Bianca Piper: How could you guys not tell me that I was your DUFF?
- Jessica 'Jess' Harris: Our what?”
“Circuses like to think of themselves as families. But, of course, each one has its clown.”
“- Justin: So is Max like a bad dog?
- Reyes: Max is as good a dog as ever passed through this facility. Animals can come down with post-traumatic stress just the same as people.”
“What would they say about me? 'He died in a place he didn't need to be, in a battle over something he doesn't understand, in a country that meant nothing to him'.”
“- Will Holloway: How do you make a choice like that?
- Harry Pearce: It's my job.”
“- Jerry Travers: I'm sorry! I didn't realize I was disturbing you. You see, every once in a while I suddenly find myself... dancing.
- Dale Tremont: Oh, I suppose it's some kind of an affliction.”
“- Carter: No man in your life?
- Leah: Not anymore.
- Carter: It shouldn't be so hard.
- Leah: You're right.”