Space quotes92 space quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You think quantum physics has the answer? What purpose does it serve for me that time and space are exactly the same thing?”
“- Al Burnett: Are you telling me that NASA's prime receiving station has absolutely no idea where Apollo 11 is?
- Glenn Latham: Yeah - it's on its way to the moon.”
“- Quentin: What do you want to know about rockets?
- Homer: Everything.”
“- Dr. Gillian Taylor: Don't tell me! You're from outer space.
- Kirk: No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space.”
“Well I see split ends are universal. Lost in space with no conditioner, huh?”
- Gus Grissom: What the hell does "astronaut" mean, anyway?
- Gordon Cooper: "Star Voyager".
- Gus Grissom: "Star Voyager" Gus Grissom. I kinda like the sound of that.
- Darren Woods: [about "beings" on other planets] Maybe it's a bunch of Amazon rainforest women that wanna breed a new race.
- Wolfgang Müller: You pervert.
“- Lieutenant Charles Pizer: Every time I see one of those things I expect to spot some guy dressed in red with horns and a pitchfork.
- Captain Dan Holland: It's a monster, all right.
- V.I.N.CENT.: A rip in the very fabric of space and time.”
“- Simon: My God! The sun.
- Elaine: What is it, Simon?
- Simon: A large, fiery ball at the center of our solar system, but that's not important now. We're heading right for it.”
“- Dr. Kaela Evers: When you said you'd been in worse situations than this, were you lying?
- Nick: No. When we were falling toward the planet and the engines cut out? That was worse.”
“- William Thacker: I enjoyed the movie very much. I was just wondering, did you ever consider having more horses in it?
- Anna Scott: Well, we would have liked to. But it was difficult, obviously, being set in space.”
“- Clara Clayton: Emmett, do you think we'll ever be able to travel to the moon like we travel across the country on trains?
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Definitely, although not for another eighty-four years and not on trains. We'll have space vehicles, capsules to sail off in rockets, devices that create giantexplosions, explosions that are so powerful...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Hardware Wars! A thrilling space saga of romance, rebellion, and household appliances!”
“Suppose you kept going another 18 billion light years, what if there's nothing out there? Suppose you kept going another trillion times further, so far out you see nothing. The light from the universe would be fainter than the faintest star. Infinitely cold. Infinitely dark. Sometimes if I wake up and it's dark, I get really scared, like I'm out...” (continue)(continue reading)
“OK gentleman, you're our warriors up there. God be with you. You're already heroes, just sit back and enjoy the ride.”
“- Peter: Is there anything more terrifying than the destruction of the world?
- Lloyd: Yes. The knowledge that it doesn't matter one way or the other. Its all random, resonating aimlessly out of nothing and eventually vanishing forever. I'm not talking about the world, I'm talking about the universe, all space, all time, just temporary convulsion.”
“In 1910, Halley's comet returned. Everyone thought they were going to die then.”
“We must meet this threat with our courage, our valor, indeed with our very lives to ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates this galaxy now and always!”