Kirsten Dunst quotes
“Sadness is easier because it's surrender.”
“- Torrance Shipman: Ever been to a cheerleading competition?
- Missy Pantone: Oh, you mean like a football game?
- Torrance Shipman: No, not a game, those are like practices for us. I'm talking about a tournament. ESPN cameras all around. Hundreds of people cheering.
- Cliff Pantone: Wait a minute, people cheering... cheerleaders?
- Torrance...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jan: They don't go, we win; once again, we're the best.
- Torrance Shipman: I define being the best as competing against the best there is out there and beating them. They have to go.”
“- Tinka Parker: Look, Von Stefan. I know you like this place the way it is, but wake up. It's not real life. Real life is boy, girl, boy, girl.
- Verena Von Stefan: No, real life is boy on top of girl.”
“- Mary Jane: I wanna... act. On stage.
- Peter Parker: Really? Well that's perfect. You were awesome in all the school plays.
- Mary Jane: Really?
- Peter Parker: Yeah. I cried like a baby when you played Cinderella.
- Mary Jane: Peter, that was first grade.
- Peter Parker: Well, even so...”
“- Kelly: Are you crying?
- Berke Landers: No, you're squeezing my puncture wound.”
“You can't let Dick control your life!”
“Who will take care of me, my love, my dark angel, when you are gone?”
“- Nicole: So, Mr. Nunez, it was great knowing you. I hope you have a wonderful life.
- Carlos: Let's leave. Let's get out of here right now.
- Nicole: What, aren't you in the middle of an exam? Like right now?
- Carlos: So?
- Nicole: I'm not letting you walk out of your midterm.
- Carlos: I already did.
- Nicole: You know Annapolis is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nicole:I want to be good for you.
- Carlos: You are good for me.
- Nicole: Not if I keep taking you away from everything you've worked so hard for. I want to make things better for once, not worst. Cause I really want to be with you, I can't keep running away from things.
- Carlos: I'm here for you.
- Nicole: I know you are.”
“- Betsy Jobs: Isn't it against the law to cut up the flag?
- Arlene Lorenzo: Not if you sew it back together.”
“- Torrance Shipman: Do you know what this means? My entire cheerleading career has been a lie.
- Missy Pantone: Well, look on the bright side: It's only cheerleading!
- Torrance Shipman: I am only cheerleading.”
“- Christy Fimple: You rescued me!
- Alan Abernathy: Anytime.”
“- Louis: Do you think I would let them harm you?
- Claudia: No, you would not, Louis. Danger holds you to me.
- Louis: Love holds you to me.”
“Goodnight sweet prince, may flights of devils wing you to your rest.”
“Butter! Oh isn't butter divinity? Oh god thank you for this breakfast.”