Aging quotes223 aging quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Your hair got whiter, your ears got bigger, your nose got longer, but you still retain that unique, elusive pain in the ass quality that drives me berserk.”
“My dear fellow, all women become like their mothers, that's their tragedy. No man does, and that's his.”
“- Roger: I hope 1944 turns out well. They pass so quickly. Where do they all go?
- Biff Baxter: So quickly. Then we get old. And we never knew what any of it was about.”
“- Maggie Banning: But Jack says you're not the really real Wendy.
- Wendy Darling: Ahh. Well, do you see where Jack is, hmm? Well, that is the same window and this is the same room where we made up our bedtime stories about Peter and Neverland and scary old Captain Hook. And did you know? Mr. Barrie - well, Sir James, our neighbor - he loved our...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm 30 years old. I'm almost a grown man.”
You know when you come across one of those empty shell people, and you think "What the hell happened to you?”.
“- George Bailey: How old are you anyway?
- Mary Hatch: 18.
- George Bailey: 18! Why it was only last year you were 17?”
“- Marion: Why have you stopped sleeping with me?
- Ken: We are simply going through a less active period, that's all. Its not uncommon.
- Marion: Why? I just want to know why?
- Ken: Why don't we just go to bed.
- Marion: There was a time that we were dying to be together.
- Ken: Marion, you're still the most desirable woman that I know.”
“- George Reeves: She makes me feel young.
- Toni Mannix: Have you seen yourself, George? Your face is going. Here, your eyes, your hair, your stomach.”
“Wisdom is the province of the aged, but the heart of a child is pure.”
“Boy, time passes. Before you know it, a little hair falls out, a little noise becomes bothersome. I guess we're just - we change. We become different people.”
“- Yelena: I'm an agent too. I've been undercover for two years.
- Xander Cage: Two years? What was your plan? Have them die of old age?”
“- Sally Owens: I feel like I'm never going to see you again.
- Gillian Owens: Of course you're going to see me again! We'll grow old together. It's going to be you and me living in a big house... these two old biddies with all these cats. I bet we even die on the same day.”
“Twenty fuckin' years and not one party. What a total ass burr!”
“When I was a kid, you told me I should never let you get in the way of how much you love me. Well now you have to help me not get in the way. I'm old - older. But I still feel the same inside. My skin isn't twenty-three and my hair doesn't shine like it did, but when I look in the mirror I still see me. Except, Willie, it is just so hard to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tiger Ann Parker: I'm bleedin' from inside.
- Jewel Ramsey: Go get yourself some rags. You got the curse.
- Tiger Ann Parker: I got a curse?
- Jewel Ramsey: From now on, you can look forward to it every month till you're too old like me. Then, thank the Lord, it's over. That's the only good thing I can think of about gettin' older.”
“There's nothing more pathetic than an aging hipster.”
“- Carter: Forty-five years goes by pretty fast.
- Edward: Like smoke through a keyhole.”
“We'll all grow up one day, Meg. We might as well know what we want.”
“The decisions you make now, bud, can't be changed but with years and years of hard work to redo it... and in those years you become something different. Everybody does as the time passes. You get married, you get into debt... but you're never gonna be the same person you are right now.”
“You know in 15 years, you're going to be playing soccer with your tits. What do you think of that?”
“- Martin Bells: Let's grow old together.
- James: Let's get older.
- Martin Bells: Now, there's a challenge.”