Determination quotes431 determination quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.”
“I'm going to smoke everyone involved in this op and then I'm going to kill bin Laden.”
- Newswoman: If you could've found out what "Rosebud" meant, I bet that would've explained everything.
- Jerry Thompson: I don't think so; Mr. Kane was a man who got everything he wanted and then lost it. Maybe "Rosebud" was something he couldn't get, or something he lost.
“- Cadet Connors: Katrina, how can I help you?
- Katrina: You ever want something so badly it hurts?
- Cadet Connors: Yes.
- Katrina: No matter how much you wait and hope and wait more, you don't get what you want?
- Cadet Connors: Well, yeah. But my advice is don't give up. Just go for it.”
“You do what you are. You're born with a gift. If not that, then you get good at something along the way. And what you're good at, you don't take for granted. You don't betray it.”
“You must be imaginative, strong-hearted. You must try things that may not work, and you must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. What I say is true - anyone can cook... but only the fearless can be great.”
“Misery and death and all the evils that God and man could have ever done would never have parted us.”
“Why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.”
“You don't say much but you get your point across.”
“The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, son. It's just the one who refuses to lose.”
“You want to see a miracle? Be the miracle.”
“Someday I'll come back to you with a whole trunkful of clippings, and when you marry me, you'll marry the first torero of Spain, not the second or third, but the first, the greatest!”
“I am the plumed serpent, I fly, and I crawl... I have fallen, but I shall rise again!”
“- Mr. Smith: Tell me why he's dead.
- Gene Watson: Because you killed him.
- Mr. Smith: That's right, I did. I killed him. He fucked up one too many times. So, I put a bullet in his eye. Then, I put two more into him just to make sure. Now, that was somebody I loved; I loved him! But I got the call, and I put him down like a sick animal.”
“Look, I fight for what's mine, I make no apologies. You can call me a ballbuster but it's just the way I am.”
“Nothing is going to stop me. I'm going to find out how it feels to be in trouble. Without friends, without credit, without checkbook, without name. Alone.”
“With so many fine young men and women from all corners of the Earth, all determined to do their best to free a world gone half mad.”
“- Henry Nash: Captain, hadn't you better get down?
- Capt. Bucky O'Neil: There ain't a Spanish bullet made that can kill me!”