Relationships quotes1498 relationships quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Relationships in Hollywood
“Don't let people disrespect you. My mom says don't open the door to the devil. Surround yourself with positive people.”
- From the movie: The Judge
“- Samantha Powell: Dammit, Hank. I loved you then and I love you now. I do. I love how you are simultaneously the most selfish and the most generous person I know. I love how you hate a bully while being one. But your constant second-guessing of others, that crystal-ball bullshit? That hyperverbal vocabulary-vomit thing that you do? I...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Into the Wild
“You don't need human relationships to be happy, God has placed it all around us.”
- From the movie: Tequila Sunrise
“- Jo Ann: Mr. McKussic, it seems, has been engaged in his business for purely romantic reasons, whilst you have been engaged in romance for purely business reasons.
- Nick Frescia: I'm not sure I understand.
- Jo Ann: A little vague for you?
- Nick Frescia: A little.
- Jo Ann: Well, then, let me spell it out for you: you want to fuck your friend...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Running on Empty
- La trovi in Actors' Love Affairs
“The best thing to do is find one person in your life and try to love them unconditionally. If you've accomplished that, you've accomplished a lot.”
- From the movie: Zombieland
- From the movie: Loser
“You know how there are couples that stay together just because they feel like they can't do any better, or there are people who are sad and miserable and live alone? But then there's this microscopically teeny group of luck people who get to be with the person they're madly in love with.”
- From the movie: American Hustle
“- Irving Rosenfeld: You're young. You're beautiful. You gotta go out and find somebody else. Get some friends. Alright?
- Rosalyn Rosenfeld: I don't like going out. I get anxiety when I have to meet people. You know how hard that is.”
- From the movie: She's Having a Baby
“In the end, I realized that I took more than I gave, I was trusted more than I trusted, and I was loved more than I loved. And what I was looking for was not to be found but to be made.”
- From the movie: Interview with the Vampire
- From the movie: Before Sunset
“- Celine: Men go out with me, we break up and then they get married. And later they call me to thank me for teaching them what love is. That I tought them to care and respect women.
- Jesse: I think I'm one of those guys.
- Celine: I wanna kill them! Why didn't they ask me to marry them? I would've said no, but at least they could have asked.”
- From the movie: Edward Scissorhands
“- Kim: Stop It! Or I'll kill you myself!
- Jim: Bullshit!
- Jim: [to Edward who is approaching Kim] Hey, I said stay away from her!”
- From the movie: Annapolis
- From the movie: The Hours
“That is what we do. That is what people do. They stay alive for each other.”
- From the movie: Save the Last Dance
“You can't help who you love, Derek, you're not supposed to.”
- From the movie: The X Files
“You saved me. As difficult and as frustrating as it's been sometimes, your goddamned strict rationalism and science have saved me a thousand times over. You kept me honest. You made me a whole person. I owe you everything and you owe me nothing. I don't know if I wanna do this alone. I don't even know if I can. And if I quit now, they win.”
- From the movie: The Bridges of Madison County
“I don't want to need you, 'cause I can't have you.”
“Hold me, like you did by the lake on Naboo; so long ago when there was nothing but our love. No politics, no plotting, no war.”
- From the movie: Love & Basketball
- From the movie: Life Or Something Like It
“If I was gonna die in a week, I would - I'd try and live every moment. I would go to see the people that mean the most to me, and I would try and memorize their face. And I would say to them all the things that I wanted to say, but have always been too afraid to.”
- From the movie: Down to You
“I remember my first relationship, and it was something similar to theirs... except Imogen never wore that much jewelry... and I wouldn't be caught dead in those shoes.”
- From the movie: Running on Empty
“- Danny Pope: If you want to go back, that's fine with me.
- Lorna Phillips: You're a bully.
- Danny Pope: No. I'm a liar.”
- From the movie: Love & Sex
- From the TV Series: Friends