Relationships quotes1498 relationships quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Serenity
“People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.”
- From the movie: Cocktail
“- Bonnie: Please, I don't want to end it this way.
- Brian: Jesus, everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldn't end.”
- From the movie: The Rules of Attraction
“Since when does fucking somebody else mean that I'm not faithful to you?”
- From the movie: The Ladies Man
“What is love? What is this longing in our hearts for togetherness? Is it not the sweetest flower? Does not this flower of love have the fragrant aroma of fine, fine diamonds? Does not the wind love the dirt? Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to? Are you with someone tonight? Do not question your love. Take your lover by the...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Waterboy
“- Rita: Is there a girl you're seein'?
- Robert 'Bobby' Boucher Jr.: Seein'? Uh, I see a lot of girls... I see a lot of guys too.
- Rita: I think that's sexy, you ever been with a guy and girl at the same time?
- Robert 'Bobby' Boucher Jr.: Oh yea, plenty of times. The other night, I was with my Mama and Coach Klein at the same time.”
- From the movie: The Road to Wellville
“You hooked me like a fish, Bender. You scaled me, you gutted me, you stuffed me and fried me, chewed me up, swallowed me, and shat me out again!”
- From the movie: The Outlaw Josey Wales
“- Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
- Lone Watie: I notice when you get to dislikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.”
- From the movie: Bound
“You gotta start respecting Johnny, the way you respect me. Capisce? Good, good. And you, Johnny. You gotta stop acting stupid. You gonna earn this respect that Cesare's gonna give. Capisce? Good, done!”
- From the movie: Good Will Hunting
“You're not perfect, sport, and let me save you the suspense: this girl you've met, she's not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.”
- From the movie: Working Girl
“I am not steak. You can't just order me.”
- La trovi in Acting Coaching
“It's developing a relationship with actors that makes it work.”
- From the movie: Autumn in New York
“There's only two kinds of love stories in this world: boy loses girl, girl loses boy, that's it. Somebody always gets left behind.”
- From the movie: Swimfan
“- Madison Bell: It's nice to finally meet your mother.
- Ben Cronin: What do you mean finally? You just met me.”
“Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone - but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding.”
- From the movie: Newness
“- Gabi Silva: I think we're going to get bored of each other.
- Martin Hallock: That's okay. You know, bored is okay.
- Gabi Silva: We're going to resent each other, too.
- Martin Hallock: We'll remind each other why we're worth it.
- Gabi Silva: I will disappoint you.
- Martin Hallock: I will disappoint you.
- Gabi Silva: You promise?
- Martin...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Staying Alive
“Guys like you aren't relationships, they're exercise.”
- From the movie: Edward Scissorhands
“- Woman: Do you have a girlfriend? Ahh.
- Jim: Sure, he does. Right, Kim?
- Kim: Now you got him started.
- Jim: Knock it off, bubble-butt.
- Kevin: You did it.”
- From the movie: Sea of Love
- From the movie: Back to the Future
“- Linda McFly: If Paul calls, tell him I'm working late at the boutique tonight.
- Dave McFly: Linda, first of all, I'm not your answering service; second of all, somebody named Greg or Craig called you just a little while ago.
- Linda McFly: Well, which one was it, Greg or Craig?
- Dave McFly: I don't know! I can't keep up of all of your...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Gone With The Wind
- From the movie: The Ice Storm
“The only big fight we've had in years is about whether to go back into couples therapy.”
- From the TV Series: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
“Because, really, if there’s no loyalty, whats the point of a partnership?”
- From the TV Series: Power
“It's easy to love someone when you only see them an hour a day.”
- From the TV Series: Downton Abbey
“I know several couples who are perfectly happy. Haven’t spoken in years.”
- From the movie: Jurassic World
“Owen Grady-It's all about control with you. I don't control the Raptors. It's a relationship. It's based on mutual respect. That's why you and I never had a second date.
Claire Dearing-Excuse me? I never wanted a second date.”