Telephone quotes132 telephone quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“This is not even my desk! [hangs up]”
“Your cow is calling you.”
“- Abby: Say something.
- Brian: I want to make love to you.
- Abby: Never on the first phone call.”
“- Deborah Clasky: So tell me again why I can't call him on his cell again?
- Evelyn: Besides that he turned it off?
- Deborah Clasky: Yeah.
- Evelyn: Forty messages starts to look needy.”
“- Becky Feder: How long ago was the '80s?
- Keithie Feder: That was way back in the 1900s. We learned about it in school. It was wack. The phones had long, curly things coming out of the end. You had to watch commercials.
- Becky Feder: No way.”
“That is a device to summon food.”
“- Toby Hart: It's for you, Mom. It's Uncle Max.
- Penny Hart: Uncle Max. I don't believe it. Tell him that I'm, uh... Tell him that I'm not here.
- Toby Hart: She says to say she's not here.
- Max Devlin: Huh? Well, then you tell her it's somebody else. I have to talk to her.
- Toby Hart: He says to say he's someone else.”
“Uh, yeah, well, if she calls, just be gentle. You know, like, you're really happy to hear from her. Like you really miss her. Women love that shit.”
“Looks like we've got Imperial cruisers on our tail. Oh, look at that one on the left. Get off your cell phone. You are driving.”
“- Jonathan Knox: Tell me something; What would you miss, beside telephones?
- Warren Stantin: Everything!”
“- Caroline Baxter: Have you tried calling him on that cellular surveillance phone?
- Agent Summers: I've tried, but he's not picking up.
- Caroline Baxter: Well, I was thinking he's been abducted. Of course, it would be an odd choice.”
“- Enid: Aren't you going to get that?
- Seymour: Let the machine get it. I have no desire to talk to anyone who might be calling me.”
“- Edward Lewis: I told you not to pick up the phone.
- Vivian Ward: Then stop calling me.”
“- Susan: My psychiatrist thinks we should break up.
- Philip: What? I didn't know you were going to a psychiatrist.
- Susan: Well I'm not actually going to one. I've been dating one for four months.
- Philip: This is so sudden!
- Susan: I didn't want to tell you this over the phone, I really wanted to fax you. But you don't even have a fax!”
“It used to be a mark of insanity to see people talk to themselves now it's a mark of status, and speed dial is quickly replacing the drop of a coin. Despite an increaseusage of cellular devices, an estimated four and a half million residents and two million visitors still utilize payphones on a regular basis.”