Telephone quotes132 telephone quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I have a relationship with my phone, we have a chemistry together, I can't explain it.”
“Mr. Mannix, I know it sounds screwy but someone's calling from The Future.”
Waiting for "the call". What other reason is there to pick up the phone?
- Dewey: The killer called her.
- Mark: When?
- Gale: What'd he say?
- Sidney: Oh, you know, the usual small talk. "What's new?", "How you been?", "How do you wanna die?".
“I hate cell phones! Everyhwere you turn nothing but texting and yakking and texting.”
“Is this America's angriest hedge fund?”
- Booth: Machete sent me a text.
- Osiris Amanpour: What did it say?
- Booth: "You just fucked with the wrong Mexican".
“Excuse me, Johnny, I've got to hang up. We're expecting a call from you any minute.”
“- Scott Calvin: Hey, Charlie, you know how to call 911?
- Charlie: Sure, 9-1-1.”
“- Adam Penenberg: Did you ever call these people and get them directly?
- Stephen Glass: No, I always left messages and spoke to them when they called me back.”
“See those little black boxes? They're called telephones. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret about these telephones. They're not gonna dial themselves. Okay? Without you, they're just worthless hunks of plastic. Like a loaded M16 without a trained marine to pull the trigger.”
“They call them smart phones, but only dummies use them in my class.”
“I used to make fun of my friends who had BlackBerries.”
“Have you ever dialed 9-1-1? It's like trying to get a mortgage.”
“Terri likes to talk to me during sex. Last night she called me from the hotel.”