Meeting quotes363 meeting quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- James Moon: So you're married too?
- Birkin: Sort of. She went off with another chap. Not for the first time. Can't say I blame her really. Her name is Vinny.
- James Moon: Yes, I thought it might be something like that. As for me, never really met the right woman. Luckily for her.”
“- The Stranger: Have you met Miss Langtry?
- Judge Roy Bean: No, I never met her. I never met the sun, I never shook hands with the moon, and I've never been introduced to no clouds.”
“- Chief Constable: He seems to recognize you, Doctor.
- Ludwig Frankenstein: I never saw this... man before in my life. I know nothing about him.”
“- Arkady Renko: I always wanted to meet an American. You are so, so different. Forgive me for staring. Only once before did I ever meet an American, in the flesh, so to speak. A young student, Kirwell I think he was called. James Kirwell.
- Jack Osborne: Oh.
- Arkady Renko: But he was dead.
- Jack Osborne: That doesn't count then, does it?”
“Fun is actually knowing who half your guests are.”
“- Dr. Sarah Taylor: Mr. Ramirez, my mother taught me never to talk to strangers.
- Tony Ramirez: If you never talk to strangers, you'll never meet anyone new.”
“- Grant Funkyerdoder: If you still love me the way I love you, meet me where Meg Ryan met Tom Hanks.
- Julia Jones: On the internet?”
“- Lupita Ramos: There are some good things in this world.
- John W. Creasy: Like what?
- Lupita Ramos: Like meeting me.”
“If I'd known you were coming, I'd have sent you an invitation.”
“You want a successful future? When a guy with tattoos comes up to the drive-thru, give him his burger, not your phone number.”
“- John Burnett: There you are.
- Lovejoy: Thanks, I was wondering where I was.”
“- Jennifer: I really want to thank you for taking me with you tonight. I mean, really.
- Maddy: Forget it. I mean, I know when you come to a new place you just can't find people you can relate to.
- Jennifer: Relate to? I would just like to meet one nice guy.
- Maddy: I go to the discotheques to kind of forget, you know? They're a great place to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Richard M. Nixon: Did you ever mess around with Marilyn Monroe?
- Elvis Presley: No, sir.
- Richard M. Nixon: The Kennedys did, you know. Hoover played me the tape.”
“- Brutus: Who are you?
- Paul Shepherdson: I'm the one who shot you in Salzburg. I'm also the one who trained you in Moscow.
- Brutus: Cassius?”
“- Walt Disney: I think life disappoints you, Ms. Travers. I think it's done that a lot. And maybe Mary Poppins is the only person in your life who hasn't.
- P.L. Travers: Mary Poppins isn't real.
- Walt Disney: That's not true. She was as real as can be to my daughters, and to thousands of other children - adults too. She's been a nighttime...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hannibal Lecter: Have you met my friend Mason Verger?
- Clarice Starling: Yes.
- Hannibal Lecter: Face to face, so to speak?
- Clarice Starling: Face to face.
- Hannibal Lecter: Attractive, isn't he?”
“- Meta Carson: I was expecting you.
- Jeff Bailey: Well... I wasn't expecting you.
- Meta Carson: Should I take that as a compliment?”
“I never met a man I didn't mutilate.”
“- Sonny: I've been asking about you all day. You may not believe this but I'm painting an album cover and you're on it.
- Kira: Why shouldn't I believe it?
- Sonny: Because before today I never laid eyes on you. Now I've seen you 3 times in one day. That's a little too coincidental.
- Kira: Sounds like you don't believe it.”
“At first I thought you hated me, you were like a beast. But now that I know you better, I see you're gentle; meek as a little lamb.”