Perfume quotes64 perfume quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Ron Burgundy: What cologne you gonna go with? "London Gentleman", or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. "Blackbeard's Delight".
- Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... it's called "Sex Panther" by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
“- Ariel: You said you believed in love at first sight.
- Maxwell: It's all in the smell. And you smell wonderful.”
“New York is not the center of the god damn universe. Grant you, it's exciting, vibrant, stimulating, fabulous city; but, it is not Mecca. It just smells like it.”
“You smell like a patchouli fart!”
“- Ralph: Welcome, Mrs. P.L. Travers, to the city of angels.
- P.L. Travers: It smells... of...
- Ralph: Jasmine?
- P.L. Travers: Chlorine, and sweat.”
“Each perfume contains three chords: the head, the heart and the base, necessitating 12 notes in all. The head chord contains the first impression, lasting a few minutes before giving way to the heart chord, the theme of the perfume, lasting several hours. Finally, the base chord, the trail of the perfume lasting several days.”
“I like the smell of paper - all kinds. It reminds me of the scent of skin.”
“- Sue: Do you know where they are?
- Mick: Yeah. About 500 yards that way, over that ridge.
- Sue: How do you know that?
- Mick: Can't you smell it?
- Sue: Their sweat?
- Mick: Wally's aftershave.”
There were no “F” names in the Bible so Ma named him “Frankincense” because he smelled so sweet.
“Smell! A true Florentine smell. Inhale, my dear. Deeper! Every city, let me tell you, has its own smell.”
“- Margaret: Have you really been to the East Indies, Colonel?
- Colonel Brandon: I have.
- Margaret: What's it like?
- Sir John Middleton: Like? Hot.
- Colonel Brandon: The air is full of spices.”
- Homeboy #2: Aw damn, man. Our boy's a fag, yo.
- Homeboy #1: Yo, who's a fag?
- Kenny Fisher: Yo, both of y'all. That is a "Fragrance of Love" scented candle, bitch. Damn!
“- Vada Sultenfuss: I love the fragrance of vintage books.
- Nick Zsigmond: I love the fragrance of chili dogs.”
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: Wait a minute! That perfume of yours smells awfully familiar.
- Isabelle: Je te remercie! On peut avoir confiance en toi!
- Capt. Joe Patroni: What did she say?
- Capt. Paul Metrand: Probably the same as you say in English.”
“- Pinocchio: Smell that pine.
- Pepe the Cricket: You know, they ought to bottle that scent so you can spray it around your house.”
“Billy had been right. Once you smell someone fryin'... you can't ever think clearly again.”