Equality quotes90 equality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Rico: These girls belong to me.
- Ali G: Belong? That's a very sexist way to talk about these bitches!”
“Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.”
“- John Sculley: We'd be talking about the most tectonic shift in the status quo since...
- Steve Jobs: ...ever.”
“Maybe all men got one big soul everybody's a part of, all faces are the same man.”
“- Edwin Epps: You comparing me to a nigger, Bass?
- Bass: I'm only asking, in the eyes of God, what is the difference?”
“I don't hold with equality in all things, just equality before the law, nothing more.”
“I just expect to be treated like you expect to be treated. Come on, what are you so afraid of? Once you try you see there's nothing to fear. We're just as weak and human as you are.”
“I spent my whole life trying to play the games males play.”
“- Robespierre: We fought a revolution in the name of fairness and equality.
- Danton: Now you chop off any head above the rest.”
“It's hard to be a woman in a man's world.”
“The Bible says two men ought not lay together. But I don't reckon the Good Lord would send anybody like you to Hades.”
“- Lionel Logue: Please, call me Lionel.
- King George VI: No, I... prefer Doctor.
- Lionel Logue: I prefer Lionel. What'll I call you?
- King George VI: Your Royal Highness. And... Sir... after that.
- Lionel Logue: How about Bertie?
- King George VI: Only my family uses that.
- Lionel Logue: Perfect. Here, it's better if we're equals.
- King...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Never would your father take barbarians as friends or ask us to fight with them as equals in war. Are we not good enough any longer? I remember a time when we could talk as men, strait to the eye, none of this scraping and groveling. I remember a time when we hunted, when we wrestled on the gymnasium floor. And now you kiss them? Take a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Brett: You see, Mr. Parker and I feel that the bonus situation has never been on an equitable level.
- Dallas: You get what you're contracted for like everybody else.
- Brett: Yes, but everybody else, uh, gets more than us.”