Listening quotes103 listening quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Jack: Algy, you're always talking nonsense.
- Algy: It's better than listening to it.”
“Whatever you wanna tell me, whatever you think might scare me, won't... and I will listen... I will be a good listener to you if that's what you want... and you know, you know... I won't judge you... I can do that sometimes, I know, but I won't... I can... listen to you and you shouldn't be scared of scaring me off or anything that you might...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Greg Focker: Who would've thought it wasn't really about a dragon, huh?
- Jack Byrnes: What do you mean?
- Greg Focker: You know, the whole drug thing?
- Jack Byrnes: No, I don't know. Why don't you tell me?
- Greg Focker: Some people think that to "Puff the Magic Dragon" means to... they're really, uh... to smoke... to smoke... a marijuana... (continue)(continue reading)
“Option A: You talk, we listen, no pain. Option B: You don't talk, I remove your thumbs with my pliers, it will hurt. Option C: I like to vary the details a bit but the punchline is... you die.”
- Sidney Deane: Billy, I have four words for you: "Listen to the Woman".
- Billy Hoyle: What the hell does that mean, "Listen to the woman"? I tried to listen to the woman and you're the one who talked me out of it.
- Sidney Deane: Wait a minute. I didn't talk you out of anything. I presented you with an option and you took it.
“I like to keep my ears open. It's amazing what you can learn listening to chatter.”
“I keep telling you, you listen to me more, you live longer!”
“- H.G. Wells: Amy, wait, listen to me!
- Amy Robbins: I have listened, and a bigger crock of shit I've never heard!”
“Your friend has seen, and she has heard. Now she will not talk.”
“If I wanna hear you talk, I'll shove my arm up your ass and work your mouth like a puppet!”
“Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.”
“- Don: Talk to me, Gal. I'm here for you. I'm a good listener.
- Gal: What can I say, Don? I've said it all. I'm retired.
- Don: Shut up.”