Pleasure quotes115 pleasure quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's not the profit. It's the pleasure.”
“- Palmer Strickland: Nero.
- Lenny Nero: Strickland.
- Palmer Strickland: Commissioner Strickland!
- Lenny Nero: See, since you shit-canned my career, I don't even have to call you sir. One of life's small pleasures.”
“The pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship.”
“Don't rush yourself! Sometimes anticipation can heighten the... pleasure.”
“He won't shoot himself. It would please too many people.”
“- Uncle Fester Addams: A birthday party! What a treat! And to think, I might have missed all this! What was I thinking of?
- Wednesday Addams: Physical pleasure.
- Uncle Fester Addams: Ooohhh!
- Pugsley Addams: Uncle Fester, do you miss Debbie?
- Uncle Fester Addams: Well... sometimes, late at night, I remember how she used to turn to me and say...” (continue)(continue reading)
“He was taken to the east, a great prize, where the war masters would teach him the deepest secrets. Language and writing were also made available, the poetry of Khitai, the philosophy of Sung; and he also came to know the pleasures of women, when he was bred to the finest stock. But, always, there remained the discipline of steel.”
“The pleasure of the kill is in the chase.”
“I like to mash snow. It gives me a tremendous feeling of self satisfaction.”
“What puzzles me is why people seem to get so much pleasure out of hurting each other. Why don't they try liking each other once in a while?”
“Joey, after a girl's had a taste of mink, she can't go back to pastrami.”
“Why, all delights are vain; but that most vain, which, with pain purchased, doth inherit pain.”
“We've been a great success together. Him given the orders and me doing - just as I please.”
“Let your pleasure be your guide.”
“- Harry: You and I like a little pleasure with our pain.
- Madeline Foster: I am not like you.”
“- Lina McLaidlaw Aysgarth: Is whatever it is, painful?
- Isobel Sedbusk: Not in the least. In fact I should think it'd be a most pleasant death.”
“I believe God made me for a purpose, but he also made me fast. And when I run I feel His pleasure.”
- Eddie Lampell: The key to pleasing a woman is sweet talk. "You're so beautiful. Have you lost weight? And then there are the three words that always seal the deal for me...".
- Chase Hammond: "Another tequila shot?".