Killing quotes2113 killing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The last two men on Earth, they would kill each other.”
“You shouldn't keep souvenirs of a killing. You shouldn't have been that sentimental.”
“- Richie Tozier: Who killed a psychotic clown before he was fourteen?
- Eddie Kaspbrak: Me.
- Richie Tozier: Who stabbed Bowers with a knife he pulled out of his own face?
- Eddie Kaspbrak: Also me.
- Richie Tozier: Who married a woman ten times his own body mass?
- Eddie Kaspbrak: Me.
- Richie Tozier: Yeah. You're braver than you think.”
“- Ephraim Winslow: Say, why is it bad luck to kill a gull?
- Thomas Wake: In 'em's the souls of sailors what met their maker.”
“You'd be killing a horse - that's not first degree murder, in fact it's not murder at all, in fact I don't know what it is.”
“- Capt. Wiles: I fired three bullets. Three! One for the hunting sign, one for the tin can...
- Sam Marlowe: ...and one for the little man who's lying in the grave.”
“- Gamora: You murdered half the planet.
- Thanos: A small price to pay for salvation.
- Gamora: You're insane.
- Thanos: Little one, it's a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting.
- Gamora: You don't know that!
- Thanos: I'm the only one who knows...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Eitri: You understand, boy, you're about to take the full force of a star. It'll kill you.
- Thor: Only if I die.
- Eitri: Yes. That's what... killing you means.”
“My theory is that everyone is a potential murderer.”
“I still think it would be wonderful to have a man love you so much he'd kill for you.”
“I've had a lot of experience in matters of this kind. I've killed dozens of people... in pictures.”
“- James Murray: What if we get shot down?
- Dick Best: I'm not going to end up as a pow, and neither are you.”
“- Roy Parker: You wouldn't kill me in cold blood, would ya?
- Cody Jarrett: No, I'll let ya warm up a little.”
“- Martins: Have you ever seen any of your victims?
- Harry Lime: You know, I never feel comfortable on these sort of things. Victims? Don't be melodramatic. Look down there. Tell me. Would you really feel any pity if one of those dots stopped moving forever? If I offered you twenty thousand pounds for every dot that stopped, would you really,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Beryl Caighn: She tried to shoot me.
- Adam Bonner: How do you know that?
- Beryl Caighn: Because she did.”
“- Amanda Bonner: After you shot your husband... how did you feel?
- Doris Attinger: Hungry!”
“- Mildred Hayes: You could pull blood from every man and boy in this town over the age of 8.
- Willoughby: There's civil rights laws prevents that, Mrs. Hayes, and what if he was just passing through town?
- Mildred Hayes: Pull blood from every man in the country.
- Willoughby: And what if he was just passing through the country?
- Mildred Hayes...” (continue)(continue reading)