Kindness quotes162 kindness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Nice people don't live life. I don't wanna go through all my days being all sweet and polite and then realize, when I'm 80, that I'm just some nice dead person.”
“You want me to be kinder! Softer! I say... I say no! Be harder! Be a rock. Or polyurethane! I say, be a thing and live.”
“- Herbie Brown: She'll have to wait for me!
- Slicker Smith: Why should she wait for you?
- Herbie Brown: I was nice enough to wait for her!”
“You are a very interesting psychological phenomenon. And I think you're very sweet.”
“- Ron Weasley: Hermione, you are honestly the most wonderful person I have ever met. If I'm ever rude to you...
- Hermione Granger: I'll know you've gone back to normal.”
“Your words are very beautiful. Your heart is very big.”
“- Bud: How are you gonna get home?
- Sissy: I got a thumb, I got a middle finger!”
“- God: How do we change the world?
- Evan Baxter: One single act of random kindness at a time.”
“Something good is bound to happen when love is in your heart | For love and human kindness is where good things always start | There's goodness in your neighbor | There's goodness close at hand | Oh let's spread love and kindness throughout all this blessed land!”
- Henry Hackett: Doesn't anybody say "good morning" any more?
- Carmen: I don't think so.
“There are people who are having trouble making their miracle happen; there are people who don't have enough to eat, there are people who are cold, you can go out and say hello to these people. You can take an old blanket out of the closet and go to them and say 'Here!', you can make them a sandwich and say 'oh by the way, here!'.”
- RCMP Helecopter: Attention, please. Attention, please. This is the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Would you come down from the tower, please.
- Honey: If you say "please" one more time, I'm gonna let you have it!
“I would rather swallow razor blades than drink with you.”
“- Snyder: Am I a nice guy or what?
- Colt: You're a geek.”
“- Walt Scheel: Does this mean we have start being nice to each other?
- Luther Krank: Of course not.
- Walt Scheel: Good, cause I still don't like you that much.”
“Kindness is just love with its work boots on.”
“Hey! Double bubble! Come on, I'll give you a ride.”
“If someone would bring me my coffee every morning before I dressed, I would be very happy. It would change the day.”