Dreams quotes532 dreams quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Freddy Krueger: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but nothing will ever kill me. Let's see now. First, they tried burning me. Then they tried burying me. But this... this is my favorite. They even tried holy water! But I just keep on tickin'... because they promised me that.
- Doc: They?
- Freddy Krueger: The dream people. The ones that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Doris Mann: I have some news.
- Suzanne Vale: What? You had a dream I lost some weight? Endorsed a line of clothing?
- Doris Mann: Don't be fresh, dear.”
“I know you don't believe in my dreams, even the one that predicted your kidney stone.”
“Tell him he's dreaming.”
“You call yourselves Americans, but you're really just transplanted Englishmen. Look at your names: Lee, Hood, Longstreet, Jackson, Stuart... and the same for your adversaries: Meade, Hooker, Hancock, and - shall I say - Lincoln! The same God, same language, same culture and history, same songs, stories, legends, myths - different dreams....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Grace Holloway: The dead stay dead. You can't turn back time.
- The Doctor: Yes you can.
- Dr. Grace Holloway: I'm not a child, don't talk to me like I'm a child. Only children believe that crap. I am a doctor.
- The Doctor: But it was a childish dream that made you a doctor. You dreamed you could hold back death. Isn't that true?”
“- Giselle: Good morning, Robert. I hope you had wonderful dreams.
- Robert Philip: I think I'm still in one.”
“- Margo Lane: Oh, God I dreamed.
- Lamont Cranston: So did I. What did you dream?
- Margo Lane: I was lying naked on a beach in the SouthSeas. The tide was coming up to my toes. The sun was beating down. My skin hot and cool at the same time. It was wonderful. What was yours?
- Lamont Cranston: I dreamed I tore all the skin off my face and was...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Having dreams is what makes life tolerable.”
“The dream is as real to me now as my waking life. I don't know where one begins and the other ends. I wish I could tell Al, but I'm afraid to. In my dreams, nothing holds me down. Everything's out and away.”
“In my dreams I'm beautiful. And bad!”
“- Avon Rose: I just don't want you to make the same mistakes I did when it comes to sex. You have to pay for them.
- Caitlin Rose: Yeah, I'm living proof.
- Avon Rose: I have dreams for you, that's all.
- Caitlin Rose: Well, I got my own dreams.”