Mind quotes204 mind quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
“- Marvin: I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
- Trillian: Well, we have something that may take your mind off it.
- Marvin: It won't work, I have an exceptionally large mind.”
- From the movie: Return to Snowy River
“Broaden your minds - have another beer. Have two!”
- From the movie: Being John Malkovich
“- Craig Schwartz: There's a tiny door in my office, Maxine. It's a portal and it takes you inside John Malkovich. You see the world through John Malkovich's eyes... and then after about 15 minutes, you're spit out... into a ditch on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike.
- Maxine Lund: Sounds great! Who the fuck is John Malkovich?
- Craig Schwartz...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Batman Forever
“Bruce Wayne was right! You demented, bizarre, unethical toad! It is brain manipulation! I'm reporting you to the FCC, the Adverse Experimentation Board, the AMI, and the police! You are going up on charges, and then to prison, and then to a mental institution for the rest of your twisted little life! But first and foremost, Nygma, you are fired!...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Strange Days
“Paranoia is just reality on a finer scale.”
- From the movie: Charlie Chan at the Race Track
“- Police Chief: Charlie, you've a very suspicious mind.
- Charlie Chan: Suspicion often father of truth.”
- From the movie: A Beautiful Mind
“Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.”
“- Mr. Book: Is it done?
- Mr. Hand: Oh, yes, Mr. Book. I have John Murdoch in mind.”
- From the movie: The Ghost Breakers
“Me, I'm mentally retarded. I'm still 11-years-old when it comes to the 4th of July, circuses and haunted castles.”
- From the movie: Leaves of Grass
“We are animals, Professor Kincaid... with brains that trick us into thinking we aren't.”
- From the movie: Along Came a Spider
“I am living proof, that a mind is a terrible thing.”
- From the movie: Class of 1999
“The mind is a terrible thing to waste - don't make me waste yours.”
- From the movie: You Can't Cheat an Honest Man
“- The Great Edgar: I've got a good mind to...
- Charlie: Why don't you use it?”
- From the movie: Anna and the King
“- Anna Leonowens: My mind has taken me down many roads of late. All of which lead absolutely nowhere. What would Buddha say of that?
- King Mongkut: That roads are for journeys, ma'am, not destinations.”
- From the movie: The Matrix
- From the movie: Freaky Friday
“- Mr. Waters: Hamlet. He's, uh... he's one of the big characters. I mean, he's Hamlet. He's just... bopping around... doesn't know which way's up. I don't think the guy's got a clue.
- Mr. Bates: You mean to say that he is a man...
- Mr. Waters: Yeah.
- Mr. Bates: Who couldn't make up his... mind.”
- From the movie: The Da Vinci Code
“It's called scotoma. The mind sees what it choses to see.”
- From the movie: You'll Find Out
“Presently I shall assume a state of trance, in which the outer mind merges with the astral portion of the human ego.”
- From the movie: Flash Gordon
“- Kala: We're going to empty your memory as we might empty your pockets... Doctor.
- Dr. Hans Zarkov: Don't empty my mind! Please, I beg you! My mind is all I have! I've spent my whole life trying to fill it!”
- From the movie: Sordid Lives
- From the movie: The Natural
- From the movie: Back to the Future
“If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.”
- From the movie: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
“- Severus Snape: It appears there is a connection between the Dark Lord's mind and your own. Whether he is, as yet, aware of this connection is for the moment unclear. Pray he remains ignorant.
- Harry Potter: You mean if he knows about it then, he'll be able to read my mind.
- Severus Snape: Read it, control it, unhinge it.”
- From the movie: Charlie Chan at the Circus
“Mind like parachute - only function when open.”
- From the movie: Alone in the Dark
“Always remember what the Hindu mystic said: mind... moving fast... is crazy. Mind slow is saint. Mind stopped... is God.”