Problems quotes460 problems quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Ray Preston: You're hiding Judd's dog and never lettin' on. What else are you keeping from me?
- Marty Preston: Nothing, Dad.
- Ray Preston: Well how do I know that's not another lie?
- Marty Preston: Because it's not.
- Ray Preston: Oh yeah, well your sayin' so don't make it true, not now. And that's the problem with lying.”
“I feel like committing suicide, but I've got so many problems, that wouldn't solve them all.”
“- Q: There are only about six people in the world who could set up fail-safes like this.
- James Bond: Can you get past them?
- Q: I invented them.”
“- Rudy 2: There's something going on here, George, the two sprockett lockers were unscrewed from the lock sprockett sockets.
- George Jetson: Say that again.
- Rudy 2: I can't.”
“- Andrew Clark: Oh, I have problems?
- Allison Reynolds: You do everything everyone tells you to do and that is a problem.
- Andrew Clark: Okay, fine, but I didn't dump my purse out on the couch and invite everyone into my problems.”
“Boy this is the worst. My so called family deserts me. Michelle's mad at me. I've lost the factory, the town's going under and I'm out of a job.
[the park bench collapses]
Could've done without that.”
“For one reason or another I'm more screwed up than you people are.”
“Man who seeks trouble never find it far off.”
“Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.”
“- Spike: It's nice to watch you be happy. For them, even. I don't see it a lot. You... You glow.
- Buffy Summers: That's because the dress is radioactive.”
“- Tony: Hey doc, can you see us?
- Dr. Hackenbush: If I can't there's something wrong with my glasses.”
“- Heather Evans: I can't imagine doing what you do.
- Isaac Barr: Why not?
- Heather Evans: Just talking to people every day about their problems? What do you say?
- Isaac Barr: The shrink does... you repeat the last to words people say, and you rephrase it like a question.”
“We can deal with shame, death is a much deeper issue.”
“- Coach Morris Buttermaker: There was nothing easy about those fly balls, Ahmad. They were tough chances! The sun was in your eyes!
- Ahmad Abdul Rahim: Don't give me none of your honky bullshit, Buttermaker. I know they were easy.
- Coach Morris Buttermaker: Let's not bring rage into this, Ahmad. We got enough problems as it is.”
“There's no problem that can't be ignored if we really put our minds to it.”
“When a guy picks a chick over his buddies, something's gotta be wrong. Come on, guys let's go for some pizza.”
“This is a tragedy! A fine young man has been struck down. God-fearing, church-going, never in trouble, graduating from high school, ready for college - and somebody comes along - some rich white people in a rich white man's car and wham! They run him down and never even stop. Now what are we going to do about these parking tickets?”