Problems quotes460 problems quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- John Nichols: When the government turns tyrannical, it is your duty to overthrow it.
- Michael Moore: Why not use Gandhi's way? He didn't have guns, and he beat the British Empire.”
“- Darcy Elliot Bobrucz: I tried on my dress, for the prom, I look like a Thanksgiving Day float. I'm also itchy everywhere, my ankles are fat, there's something hanging out of my butt, the article's not doing well and now I have to get a haircut.
- Stan Bobrucz: There's something hanging out of your what?
- Darcy Elliot Bobrucz: Well, when...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lee Wilson: Now you have made a mess of things. You know Ford can't sing a note!
- Gene Autry: Don't blame me, blame Collins.”
“Most of life's burdens, with a little help, can become a gift.”
“Every picture I've worked on has had its own unique set of problems.”
“When a forest grows too wild, a purging fire is inevitable and natural.”
“- Kale: Remember the other night, when we talked about my issues?
- Ashley: You said you didn't have any issues.
- Kale: That was complete bullshit. I have a million issues.”
“- Trevor Slattery: I had a little problem with substances, and I, uh, ended up doing things, no two ways about it, in the street, that a man shouldn't do.Then, they approached me about the role, and they knew about the drugs.
- Tony Stark: What did they say, they'd get you off them?
- Trevor Slattery: Said they'd give me more.”
“You mind telling your subconscious to take it easy?”
“- Wolff: The communicator is out again.
- Chalmers: That's because we need a new auto-correlation spectometer... not to mention a new drive systems regulator, a freon activator and, of course, a complete scan systems overhaul.”
“- Lucy: What's wrong?
- Syd: I think I'm kind of in love with you.”
“What's the matter with his ears? I don't see nothing wrong with them. I think they're cute.”
“Sometimes, if things are closed, you just, open them up.”
“There's too many people in the world and not enough food. Now this takes care of both problems at the same time.”
“I send you out to do a simple thing. A simple thing, by definition, should not be difficult to accomplish. You, have taken that thing and allowed it to become a complex thing.”
“- Zoe: How's everything?
- Claudio: Well, in life there are always a few problems... but things are not so bad.”