Danger quotes814 danger quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- General Swanwick: What have they hit us with?
- Dr. Emil Hamilton: Looks like some kind of gravity weapon. It's working in tandem with their ship. Somehow they're increasing the Earth's mass clouding the atmosphere with particulates. Oh, my God. They're terraforming.
- Captain Carrie Farris: What's that?
- Dr. Emil Hamilton: Planetary...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You may have nothing to lose, but I have my life to lose.”
“- Joey: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I get you?
- Chandler: It's an electric drill! You get me, you kill me!”
“- Newt: I need to get going. Find everyone who's escaped, before they get hurt.
- Jacob Kowalski: Before they get hurt?
- Newt: Yes, Mr. Kowalski. For they're currently in alien terrain surrounded by millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet... Humans.”
“- Bradley Fine: Is he dangerous?
- Susan Cooper: Only if you have boobs.”
“If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder.”
“- Rool: Even if we find them, they'd only capture us, stick us in cages, torture us and finally devour us!
- Franjean: Are you suggesting we go home?
- Rool: Nah, this is more fun.”
“For revolutionaries, danger must never outweigh duty.”
“We have to convince the little housewife out there that the tomato that ate the family pet is not dangerous!”
“- Stu Hopps: It's great to have dreams.
- Bonnie Hopps: Yea, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.”
“The moment you catch feelings is the moment you catch a bullet.”
“Something is stalking our city, wreaking destruction, and then disappearing without a trace!”
“Great, Valium. Not only will we be able to get to sleep, but if we're attacked in the middle of the night, we won't even care.”
“- Joe Dirt: There are three rules when dealin' with a deadly alligator. And yes, they are deadly, don't kid yaself. Rule number one, I'm number one. Ya hear that, I like ta kid around. Rule two, the croc's number two. Now before I begin...
- Kid at Gator Farm: Hey, what's rule three?
- Joe Dirt: What's that? Kid, give me a break now.
- Kid at...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Death does not wait for you to be ready! Death is not considerate, or fair! And make no mistake: here, you face Death.”
“- Bodhi: Ever done this before?
- Johnny Utah: Once.
- Bodhi: Pure adrenalin, right?! The ultimate rush. Other guys snort for it, jab a vein for it, all you gotta do is jump.
- Johnny Utah: Sure, it's a blast, but listen, I sorta screwed up my knee yesterday.
- Bodhi:Yeah, I noticed you limping. But don't worry about it, brah. Don't worry at...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Insp. Walter Cobb: We'll be back to pick you up in fifteen minutes.
- John McClane: Take your time. I expect to be dead in four.”
“- Robert Reynard: I think you're a dangerous man, Mr. Dodd.
- Eddie Dodd: I hope so, Mr. Reynard.”
- Mrs. Petrie: Amy, I think you identify with Lucy Diamond. I think she sees your pathos. You've got some dangerous union symbiosis going on. What's that movie with Jodie? And the little dog falls in the well with the lotion?
- Madeline: "Silence of the lambs".
- Mrs. Petrie: You're the lamb, Amy.