Hope quotes251 hope quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Everything will randomly work out.”
“Just stay alive. I'm not going to lose you.”
“Hello, America, hang on to your lights: they're the only lights left in the world!”
“In the end it's all nice.”
“We'll be alright. As long as we're together, we'll be alright.”
“- Alexandra Amberson: If there's no hope, no magic, I'll have to rely on myself.
- The Djinn: Match wits with a creature older than time? Match wits with a prince of the dark dominions? Pit your tiny twentieth century mind against one who walked the spaces between the worlds, and trod the wings of angels beneath his conquering feet? Alexandra,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ajax: One thing we might get out of Cyrus’ little get together is meeting some strange wool. I wouldn’t mind laying a little something down on the way back.
- Vermin: You got a one-track brain, you know that?
- Ajax: What’s the matter, you goin’ faggot?”
- Beth Jarrett: I want this to be a nice Christmas.
- Calvin "Cal" Jarrett: I do too. I want all of them to be nice Christmases.
“- Madge: It is a disease.
- Her Ladyship: What is?
- Madge: Hopefulness.”
“I don't guess anyone stopped to ask what Tonto was guilty of. That didn't stop 'em from wanting to see him swinging high above. But Tonto showed no sign of fear, and he held on to a fervent hope... that the Masked Man wouldn't let his blood brother hang from the end of a rope.”
“When the sunshine don't work, the good Lord bring the rain in.”
“- Thomas: What do you suppose the New World will look like?
- John Smith: Like all the others, I suppose. I've seen hundreds of new worlds, Thomas. What could possibly be different about this one?”
“It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.”
“Cocktails and Dreams....I see it in pink neon. Blink, blink, pinkety blink.”