Reading quotes156 reading quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Bastian: I know books, I have 186 of them at home.
- Carl Conrad Coreander: Ah, comic books.
- Bastian: No, I've read Treasure Island, The Last of the Mohicans, Wizard of Oz, Lord of the Rings, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Tarzan.
- Carl Conrad Coreander: Whoa whoa whoa, who were you running from?
- Bastian: Just some kids from school.
- Carl...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I remember what the wonderful Bobby De Niro said to me. Well, not to me, I read it in an article.”
“- Betty: When little Dan was two minutes old I tattooed it on his head.
- Yellowbeard: Does he know about this?
- Betty: Oh, no no no, that's why I kept him in the cupboard for three years. That may be why he's a bit odd with all these books, and reading, and stuff like that.”
“- Stan: I told you before I didn't want you to read this crap. I never saw such rotten crap in my life. Where do get this shit? Who sells it to ya? I'm talking to you, young man! You wanna answer me when I'm talking to ya. You remember who puts the friggin' bread on the table around here, don't you?
- Billy's Mother: Stan, don't be too hard on...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Read it for yourself, and not for some damn class.”
“Some people read because they cannot think for themselves.”
- Rocky Balboa: "There ain't no cover, Smokey,' said Brad Lincoln. 'We better head for the canyon".
- Adrian: You read nice.
- Rocky Balboa: Thank you. You lie nice!
- Adrian: Thank you.
“- Julian 'Frankenstien' McGrath: Electricity! Constitution! Philadelphia!
- Delivery Guy: Fish! Pony! Hip, Hip Hop, Hip Hop anonymous? Damn you! You gave him the easy ones.”
“- Annie Knowby: The first passage will allow the demon to manifest itself in the flesh.
- Ashley 'Ash' J. Williams: Why the hell would we want to do that?”
“- Rick O'Connell: The Book of the Dead? Are you sure you want to be playing around with this thing?
- Evelyn Carnahan: It's just a book. No harm ever came from... reading a book.”