Wine and spirits quotes326 wine and spirits quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Peter, take this suitcase up to the attic, then we can all have ice cream. And bourbon.”
“People don't share champagne.”
“We're gonna need champagne for 250 people, and send the stuff that you send to me. Don't send the stuff that I send to other people.”
“To open a bottle of '61 Cheval Blanc is enough reason to open a bottle of '61 Cheval Blanc.”
“- Adam: Kwantsu Dudes!
- Johnny: Wow, they really must like that word.
- Adam: Yeah, it probably means like... free beer, or something.”
“Vodka and Coca-Cola. Detente in a glass!”
“- Monique: Russell, there are beer cans in the trash in the kitchen. There are beer cans in the trash in the bathroom. There are beer cans in the trash in the basement. What does that say?
- Russell: We're out of beer?”
“- Seth: You dropped your purse, ma'am. Would you like me to help you with your groceries?
- Old Lady: Well that would be lovely young man. Would you like me to buy you alcohol?”
We were always told we could be anything, do anything. And I think guys got, maybe not left behind, but not quite as nurtured, you know? I mean, like, we were the generation of "you go, girl."We had Oprah. And I wonder sometimes how guys fit in, you know? They still seem to be trying to figure it out. They're still dressing like little boys.... (continue)(continue reading)
“Oh, champagne; nectar of the Gods.”
“- Joe Bowers: What are these electrolytes? Do you even know?
- Secretary of State: It’s what… they use to make Brawndo!
- Joe Bowers: Yeah, but why do they use them to make Brawndo?
- Secretary of Defense: Because Brawndo's got electrolytes.”
“I don't think sitting on a rooftop drinking ram's piss is the way to go. We should get out there, and mix it up with some randoms.”
“- Lena: I had a really nice time with you at the party.
- Henry: I did too with you, it's just, I was really sorry about spilling that wine on your dress. I could have sworn that bottle was empty.
- Lena: It was ok, I actually had a harder time getting the brie out.
- Henry: Yeah, I mean you gotta admit after a couple drinks those things look a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's only gin, you know. Only gin. I like gin.”