Antonio Banderas quotes
“- French Cop: The American ambassador beats his wife?
- Nicolas Bardo: Yes, that's right. Yes, and she has the face to prove it.”
“She filled a bull-ring - 45,000 seater; but if you're prettier than General Franco, that's not hard.”
“- Capt. Harrison Love: The lady and I were trying to dance.
- Alejandro Murrieta: You were trying. She was succeeding.”
“You know, it's easier to pull the trigger than play guitar. Easier to destroy than to create.”
“- Carolina: What do you want in life?
- El Mariachi: To be free.
- Carolina: Simple.
- El Mariachi: No.”
“- Herger - Joyous: Where did you learn our language?
- Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: I listened!”
“- Luis Antonio Vargas: I don't dance.
- Julia Russell: I say you do.”
“Killing a woman, it's not the same as killing a man. You have to pull the trigger a different way.”
“- Alejandro Murrieta: I've never lost a fight.
- Don Diego de la Vega: Except to a crippled old man just now.”
“- Ted the Bellhop: I'm by myself, and looking after your kids is a pain in the ass I don't need.
- Man: Are you calling my kids a pain in the ass?
- Ted the Bellhop: Why, no, sir, not the kids. It's the situation that is a pain in the ass.
- Man: No, you were right the first time. They're a pain in the ass. All right. You win, tough guy. Five...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- El Mariachi: Suddenly you're my big brother.
- Buscemi: Well I do feel some responsibility for you, yeah.”
“The world changes, we do not, there lies the irony that finally kills us.”
“- Cesar Dominguez: I thought we were not supposed to get laid for a couple of weeks before a fight.
- Vince Boudreau: Says who?
- Cesar Dominguez: Everybody knows that. You know, it's an energy thing...
- Vince Boudreau: All the great ones got laid before they fought! I mean, the more the better, man.”
“She had the right friends, and we all know a career depends on knowing the right fella to be stellar!”
“- Miguel Bain: They look pissed, huh?
- Robert Rath: They get that way when you kill four of them.”
“Love is not for me, Alan. Love is for those people who believe in it.”
“I am an atheist, thank God!”
“- El Mariachi: Bless me, Father, for I have just killed quite a few men.
- Buscemi: No shit!”