Attitude quotes611 attitude quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Tanya Mousekewitz: I look like a real lady.
- Miss Kitty: Remember, the real lady is what's underneath the mask.”
“You gotta be the one you want to catch.”
“- Robert Reynard: I think you're a dangerous man, Mr. Dodd.
- Eddie Dodd: I hope so, Mr. Reynard.”
“If a human does happen to see you, just lay down, roll over and give your privates a good licking. They love it!”
“- Jewel Stern: You got Bobby Rayburn on the line yet? Who the fuck does this guy think he is?
- Broadcast Technician: Three time National League MVP?
- Jewel Stern: And that gives him the right to fuck up my show?”
“- Jeremy: Why do you keep running away from me? There's nothing to be afraid of.
- Eliot: I know that. I'm not running away from you. I don't like you. I don't like what you say, and I don't like the way you talk about my friends. I know what you're thinking: here is this poor, repressed faggot from the boroughs who needs to get laid, and you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Andy: Is she your sweetheart, Martin?
- Martin: Hell no! Sweetheart? Celia has no heart.”
“One in every three black males is in some phase of the correctional system. Is that a coincidence or do these people have, you know, like a racial commitment to crime?”
“I'm a wrecker. I wreck things, professionally. I mean, I'm very good at what I do. Probably the best I know.”
“Head down, one step at a time. That's how it is done.”
Why is it that adults aren't supposed to go mad about anything? You got to keep a lid on it. And if you don't then people are apparently entitled to say what they like. "You haven't grown up. You're a moron. Your conversation is trivial and boorish. You can't express your emotional needs. You can't relate to your children". And you die, lonely... (continue)(continue reading)
“You want the Brooklyn Bridge, all you've got to do is ask for it. If I can't buy it, I'll steal it.”
“- Tracy Turnblad: How do you get your hair so straight and so flat?
- Beatnik Chick: With an iron, man. I play my bongos, listen to Odetta, and then I iron my hair. Dig?”
“- Ordell Robbie: This you and me talking, is this like a lawyer-client thing, and you can't repeat nothing I tell you?
- Max Cherry: You're not my client until you get busted and I bond you out.”
“- C. K. Dexter Haven: How in the world could you even think of it?
- Tracy Lord: Because he is everything you're not. He's been poor. He's had to work and he's had to fight for everything. And I love him, as I never even began to love you.”
“- Vincent Lauria: Hey Eddie, what are you going to do when I kick your ass?
- Fast Eddie Felson: Pick myself up and let you kick me again.”
“- Roy O'Bannon: You people believe in Karma over there, right? Well I've been thinking... there must be a reason why we keep running into each other. Now I've ridden with some terrible men, just people I couldn't trust, but when I look at you, there's something different about you. And I can see it, I can see it in your eyes. It's what the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ambassador Bennington: Must you always be so methodical?
- James Reece: Well that's what you pay me for, sir.”
“What's your fuckin' problem? You old busybody!”
“Life's a bitch, so I became one, honey!”
“- Tom Buchanan: Daisy, can't you see who this guy is, with his house and his parties and his fancy clothes? He is just a front for Wolfsheim, a gangster, to get his claws into respectable folk like Walter Chase.
- Jay Gatsby: The only respectable thing about you, old sport, is your money. Your money, that's it. Now I've just as much as you. That...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Smile and the world smiles with you. Frown and you frown alone.”