Commanding quotes167 commanding quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Acting isn't for me. I don't like being told what to do. ”
“- Maj. Gen. J.E.B. Stuart: General Lee, there were reasons...
- Gen. Robert E. Lee: Perhaps you misunderstood my orders? Perhaps I did not make myself clear. Well sir, this must be made very clear. You, sir, with your cavalry, are the eyes of this army. Without your cavalry, we are made blind. That has already happened once. It must never, never...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Private Ryan: Uh sir? Where am I to be during all this?
- Captain Miller: No more than two feet away from me. And that's not negotiable.”
“- Sara Crewe: Thank you.
- Miss Minchin: Sara, there's no talking at the table.
- Sara Crewe: Doesn't seem natural.
- Miss Minchin: I won't say it again.”
“We think we control this place, but this place controls us.”
“Cats come when they feel like it. Not when they're told.”
“When I get that book, I will rule the world! Think of it: famine! War! Death!”
- Albrecht: I am the police and I say "Don't move", Snow White. You move, you're dead.
- Eric Draven: And I say "I'm dead", and I move.
“Who are you? Hitler's hall monitor?”
“I'm trying to be a gentleman here. Now, get on your knees, put your ass in the air, and don't move until I say to.”
“You wouldn't pull my leg. It really is the showers you're taking us to, isn't it, Mr. Goebbels?”
“Do you know how many men could've been sitting on top of the world, but they let a dame tell them what to do and the only thing they ended up sitting on top of was a toilet.”
“- Darryl Poynter: I want you to leave now.
- Lenny: Fuck you.
- Darryl Poynter: Fuck me? Fuck me? No, fuck you asshole! You're in my house now! So you get the fuck out!”
“I've been ordered to take you men with me, I'm told that if you don't come I can shoot you. Well, you know I won't do that. Maybe somebody else will, but I won't, so that's that. Here's the situation, the Whole Reb army is up that road aways waiting for us, so this is no time for an argument like this, I tell you. We could surely use you fellas,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Take no prisoners Mr. Christian!”